Reviews for Adventures of Mario & Sonic: Generations
Just A Review chapter 23 . 8/6
When Shadow said "is there something bad in your past I don't know about" the first thing to pop into my head was this:

"Oh my gosh! Shadow, you stalker! Why do you know about Sonic's past!?"

Then I laughed when I remembered a story I read that had Shadow kind of acting as one. *sigh of content* good times, good times.
Sean the Dog chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Sonic's real name is Ogilivie, not Nicholas.
Read the comics. Find it on SEGA's website. Something.
sonicboy678 chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Nice hex there.
TheEighthLight chapter 37 . 1/5/2013
You better have a new one up Soon
XT3100 chapter 37 . 9/10/2012
wowy just wow!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
that sounds new to me
DFKJR chapter 37 . 3/30/2012
So…true real villain finally rears his ugly head. Waluigi is the pure embodiment of obsessive.

Since most of the Sonic characters have elemental powers, are they finally going to use them against the oncoming battle against Waluigi?
Faraday Fan chapter 37 . 3/30/2012
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! It has ended! Noooo!

...Well, at least there will be a sequel. Can't wait to read it! DANNY PHANTOM ROCKS
DFKJR chapter 36 . 3/29/2012
Dang, only a few more chapter's left? Seems like time fly's by pretty fast.

Speaking of pretty fast, I feel nearly sorry for Bowser with the fast pace beating he's gotten from all four past heroes.
Pandamonium chapter 37 . 3/29/2012
OMP… this can only mean… WERE ALL GONNA DIE! *screams*
DanceDream chapter 37 . 3/29/2012
Uuuuuhhhhh... What?... Wait... You- But- How- he- but- asdfghl-dudbdka-skdhfida- w-WHAAAAAT? ! O What just HAPPENED? ! Noooooo, a cliffhanger! And it's DONE?

... Oh, wait, you already posted the sequel. Yaaaayyy, I don't have to wait any longer to find out what the daisy Waluigi just DID! D

"'Oh, villain speech! I love this part!' Dr. Robotnik got out some popcorn and started eating." Move over, Robotnik, let me have some of that. ;D

All jokes aside, I had literally JUST thought, "Wait, how are they going to beat Time Eater if Waluigi has all the emeralds?" Lucky for me, you have excellent timing. I wondered how just getting squashed like a bug only knocked the two Sonics out in the game... Maybe they didn't, after all.

"Bowser, I've... told you... a hundred times... I'm Super Mario! I'm not giving up, and neither are any of my teammates!" ) That's all I have to say on that.

I admit, it surprised me when TE just swept all the heroes into the vortex like that. For being a lot shorter than the original battle, that was EPIC. I think I recognize a few of those places; was Little Sonic at Rainbow Road or Starlight Carnival? Or was it just some random road that looks like a rainbow?

Anyway, I loved how you worded the way the heroes fought back when all hope seemed lost; "A sonic boom resounded," "Faster and faster, faster than he ever had before," "Tumbled out the side of the vortex." And then the grand reentrance— it made me want to squeal in joy! (It was still neat to see their friends try to figure out what to do; I was half-afraid Amy would charge TE herself!) Oh, the homing shot... Sweet, sweet victory anyway! D

(Ew, Robotnik likes rubber suits? :/ xD)

Aw, it's too bad the younger versions won't remember this; seeing themselves as what they grow up to be— such amazing heroes— must have given them quite the self-confidence boost! Sad farewells, indeed, here. (I nearly melted when Tiny Tails hugged his older self! So cute! -) But, the end of one adventure is almost always the start of a new one with these guys...

But I didn't expect it to happen so soon! O Waluigi, you jerk! Man, what a cliffhanger! This means Mario, Sonic, Tails, and Luigi are all stuck in the portal, right? Aaaiiieee, the SUSPENSE! I can't wait much longer to read the first chapter of the next story! D

I'll take your word for it. Since you're the author, I'll agree; still, good work with that little cliffy. It's supposed to scare the reader, and you did just that. :) I love friendship stories! Life rocks when you've got friends. ) Surprised ain't the word, lol, more like shocked almost beyond measure. That is indeed a good thing; Mario needs a better backstory and character development. He's so legendary, and yet we know almost nothing about him; at least, not as much as other characters and other series. I could tell; it was interesting and rather inspiring to watch. :) It was indeed a grand finale... And I really need to go read the next fix, don't I?

You've probably figured out my final synopsis on the fic as a whole. I've really enjoyed the series so far, but I think this one shows just how much you've tweaked and improved your writing so far. I loved it! All the things you added, from both Mario and Sonic's universes, really made this your own special creation, and it's loads of fun to read no matter how bad the day's been. And, of course, getting to discuss it with you from chapter to chapter is a blessing and a privilege. :) It's been a long road already, and by George WE LIKED IT! The other readers and me, I mean. I should really stop rambling now...

Great work, my friend! Keep up the awesome work, God bless, and happy writing! )
Typerson chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
Noble Nine chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
And so Waluigi tries to mess things up again, but actually succeeds this time. Did not see that coming.
Mr Halfwright chapter 37 . 3/27/2012
that is so true, every damn time the other characters over cheer.
TatlTails chapter 37 . 3/27/2012
O, M, freakin' G! Cliffie! And a huge one at that! Why, Waluigi, WHY? Anyway, can't WAIT for the sequel and more of your incredible and extremely humorous writing. That new Sonic game better come out soon! Just want to let you know outright that you gave a serious gift in writing and I have officially been a fan of yours for a while. Keep writing!