Reviews for Endlessly Bound To You
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Whoa, too dark! I just can't imagine how it's to get through a disorder like anorexia, you people that could, you guys are truly amazing! It's just too sad :( congratulations for this story, you're a great writer!
reemster chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
I loved a lot of your stories and they were amazing...
I waz also wondering if you can help me on mine I already started chapter 1... I would like to do it on my own but your stories were so great I would want someone like you to help me get a lot of reviews the story is called drug addictions by reemster which is me plzzzz read chapter 1 and you can tell me what I can do in chapter 2 and all the others to make ot better.
Elle Tomlinson chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Naughty elena not having breakfast!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
Ohh. I cant believe its already over. I wouldnt have never guessed that you were gonna send elena in the past. Another amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Omg! Tell me Damons gonna save them before katherine or elena dies. I love both of those characters. Really good story btw.
leytonnaleybrulian chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
leytonnaleybrulian chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Omg. This really feels TVD ish.
Bell Albornoz chapter 29 . 7/7/2012
hola me gustaria saber como se llama el siguente fanfiction. un beso
cdaye8184 chapter 29 . 3/14/2012
great epilogue of an excellent story from an amazing author. Love it Mannie. now I can understand 100000X more clearly why Elena travelled back, before i just thought she wanted the baby to have Damon's baby. Now I know it's because of all the suffering she went through. Excellent job!
cdaye8184 chapter 28 . 3/14/2012
great, just great!
cdaye8184 chapter 27 . 3/14/2012
Ahhh here's where the amazing story I'm currently reading comes in to play ;)
cdaye8184 chapter 26 . 3/14/2012
Amazing chapter Mannie. So sad that I'm coming to the end of this story :(
cdaye8184 chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
Anorexia is so sad and I feel terrible for the people who go through this and bulimia.. damn right it can ruin your life. You write it so brutally honest that I feel everything she feels. This is a marvellous story Mannie.
cdaye8184 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Elena is in such a dark place in this story compared to the sequel. :(

You write it great though, keep up the good work :)
cdaye8184 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
I have no idea why I didn't see this story before HITD came out.. I really should have read it before but instead I'm reading it now :(

Nonetheless, it's an excellent story, just like your others and I can't wait to read the rest :)