Reviews for Snow Way Out! A Heart of True Warmth
cid.neha chapter 1 . 5/9
Awesome...
NerdyBirdy33 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I think you should continue this! It'd be AWESOME!
Kasumi Ayuzawa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
A lovely oneshot.. ;-)
NY514 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Make a sequel and make it exciting
des124 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
it has a good start and a good ending. that is quite amazing, when i have to write a good, short, story on school, starting and ending the story is one of the hardest things to do in the story.
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very cute story. Well-written and fun to read.
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ooooow *.*

That was really cute! I haven't seen such a cute one-shot in so long! :D

About the story, Brock's five years older than Ash and Misty's the same age as Ash, but those are just small details! ;)

C'sMelody
HappyLeif chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This reminded me of a picture I saw on Deviantart of those two huddling together under a blanket in a cave in the snow.. I remember when I saw it I thought 'hmm that's what would've happened if she'd found him during that episode!' Anyway that picture was really cute and so was this! I wish I could give you a link to the photo (because it was just a perfect illustration of this story) but I have no idea whose account it was on.
Brennason chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was so cute! If only the episode had actually gone that way... *sigh*
Effina Solaris chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Please continue this! It's really good!
Hoenn Master chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Writing wise you have improved significantly, and you have my full support for just about anything you will write, though, I have to say Ash is a little too young for this to happen. I think that eleven is too young to have a girlfrend. (Even if it is Misty). Also, Misty is ethier one year older, or just a few months ahead of, Ash in age. Finally, you misspelld Staryu. It is spelled, Staryu.

Okay, I'm done nitpicking you about your content.

If you will accept another request from me, I would like to ask for another story based this time off of the song "Time after Time" preformed by Brent Spiner. (Pronounced, 'Spy-ner)

Have you read Echidna Power's novelization of the Sinnoh region (this time including Misty) yet? I would like your opinion on that story.

I think that is everything... well Happy Thanksgiving, A have a Merry Christmas!

Signed: Hoenn Master, forever a patriot.
AK1028 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
:D Great one shot! I loved it!
DarkSummerAngle13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great work as usal. I enjoyed reading ths a lot. Can't wait to read more