Reviews for Chains to Bind and Break
241L0RM3RCUR1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
AHHHHH PERO QUE ES ESTO?!
NO PUEDO VIVIR SIMPLEMENTE SIN SABER QUE PASA DESPUÉS. ES DEMASIADO EMOCIONANTE PARA QUEDAR ASI. AGHHHHHHH!
EL SUSPENSO ME MATA.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
For such a small little AU it sure was powerful.
Poor little Wally, at least Bruce came back. God how I had wished that he came back!

So glad he did ;D
Rose-Bloodwater13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I watched Marry me by Train. I was just about to pass this story & for some reason it just caught my interest. So naturally I got on YouTube & found the song. Loved it, & I can honestly same the same for this story. It matches to a T & still retains the essence of Bruce & Wally. Well done.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Beautiful story
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aww.
Such a sweet ending.
I really enjoyed reading this!
Deserves a sequel or an epilogue though.
Witch08 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I would like to see this continued!
MiyuTanemura chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh my God, this story was so cute! (tries to refrain the squeal at the cuteness)

I saw this video not long ago and you portrayed it perfectly to Bruce and Wally. It really fits those two!

And I simply adored the way how the situation grew and the ending abnflsdnvnvsdnvdsidfnsdnv - I'm flailing because of it!

(Hmm, it's not the best idea to review when I'm still like this but, oh well, sorry for babbling... ')
Superbi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I hope if I review you'll update super quick. I wasn't so sure about your fic when I started reading but it just kept getting better and better. Pleeeease continue and update soon!
AidenSurvival chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I loved this! Gah! 3 Seriously, I think I'm in love with The Flash more than ever now.

Can Bruce make room for another, or does he prefer to keep Wallace to himself?
The lunatic who cares chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I happily take the blame for this. I still love it (and am forever grateful you killed... took this bunny off me) even if it is incredible sad at the same time as being beautiful.

'You wear white and I wear out the words I love and you're beautiful.'