Reviews for Tefilat Haderech
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was beautiful.

-cd
define-serenity chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
this was achingly beautiful. great work!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Well-written character study. Good job.
Shannon E chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was beautiful, truly. It felt very in character for Eyal. I seriously hope they bring him back next season! LOVE his character!

I was fascinated by what it would have sounded like in Hebrew, so silly me, went to you tube... Of course clicking on the first link was a sore disappointment... it was a little boy, which totally didn't mesh with the mood of your story, lol.
Murph chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hello! I quite liked this. There are not a lot of quality stories in this category, but you should know that yours is one of the best. It is simple, yes, but I think accurate to the character (a rare treat), and as effortless as thought should be. Eyal isn't paid enough tribute. I find him the most interesting character in the show (and, personally, as much as I'd like to, I can't see Augnie. Too sudden. EyalxAnnie just makes sense.).
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
beautiful story:) thanks for sharing
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was beautiful. Well done...and thanks for sharing it.
Taletha chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love Eyal and I love this story. You seem to have a real sense of his character. Nice job. I did I mention that I love Eyal?
Dina C chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
So glad to see another story featuring Eyal. This was very well done. I hope you write more stories with him. :-)
NeoNails chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
It's been a while for me since Catholic school and Theology classes, but this was really pretty. Reminds me how beautiful prayers can be in different languages.

Short, but really wonderfully done. I always liked your fics for this reason- you find little snippets nobody would think of writing and turn them into something great.