Reviews for Tails's demons
sad sad tragedy
inconu chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
c'est nul
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
woah... i can't imagine tails cussin'
lustforkreation7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Pretty good, I like it. Would've been cooler if you were to spread this out into a longer story
Tails Is FLUFFY chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I feel sorry for him. Did the demons kill Hope? Anyways, I love this story.
MajorBalto 243 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Never thought I would read a tragic story. Never thought I would relate to one either. Anyway, I liked the story and you had one small spelling mishap, but who cares. I decided to ignore my story because people like to view it, not critique it or anything. Well, keep up your writing. XD
Subzero Inferno chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I don't even know what to say about this. Horrifiying? Tragic? I wouldn't want to belive it, however it's a possibility that that would be a result. Poor guy...
TrueFlint chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Thats was really deep. Good work. );
Mr Halfwright chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I distinctively remember reading a story like this somewhere else on this site, quite honestly it was a piece of crap, filled with uncreative OCs and nonsensical, confusing dialogue. which is most likely why I've never read this before.

this, this is awesome. you did a really nice job here. well done.

you don't need to be worried about your writing style if you were, keep it up.
Adenn666 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Poor Tails. I felt so bad for him when Cosmo died. I could see Sonic blameing himself for Tails suicide
Iamtotallyluvinmylife chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You know, I'm not really all that familiar with Sonic...

But that didn't stop me from pressing on, now did it? It's a very dark fic. I can see that there was a lot of anxiety, worry, and inner torture with Tail's since his lover (they were lover's, right?) died.

I really like how the energy has that dark, depressing flow, it almost made me feel his grief. I wasn't exactly sure about the demons, but I went with it, and in the end it made sense.

Excellent one-shot! Loved the emotion!

- Totally Insane Total
Junior Cruz chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
very incredible. you showed his inner demons like, really awesomely. you're awesome!
Aguilita Cruz chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
OMIGOSH, I loved Cosmo! Poor Tails. You did really awesomely on this. You just flooded my eyes...
Fatgazelle123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I am not a Sonic fan, but if I was I would definitely like this story. The plot twist at the end was a great way to end the story. The way that he named the demons in his head was a nice touch to the story!

chronos the cookie thief chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
the ending was very freaky you know