Reviews for Nightmare Revisited
RetickLover chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Ooooooh my gosh. Thought evil Jo was dead wtf why Dx but i guess shit does need to get settled and Logan needs to face his demons. Deeeefinitely looking forward to the next addition to the series :D
Spice of Life chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
OH MY GOD IM FREAKING OUT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GONNA BE LIKE A LITTLE ONESHOT BUT IT WAS AMAZING AND NOW THERES A SEQUEL BUT YOU HAVENT UPDATED IT SINCE LAST YEAR I MIGHT DIE BRB GOTTA GO READ THE SEQUEL AND TURN CAPS LOCK OFF TOO MANY FEELINGS
Candid-Canoe chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I loved this! This and the work preceding this one. I read both in one greedy gulp. This universe is so fun. I love creepy crawlies and I adored the way you developed this part of BTR. Not only was I creeped out at some points, but I also felt all swoony because of the Kogan lurve. I did not want it to end. Great job, seriously. Thank you so much for writing it and putting in the effort involved.
SaiyanSastiel chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
It's been a month or two... can you post the sequel now? :) I really love this series, and I want to know what happens! :D I'll be waiting for that update... ;)
kat4543 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
I love this series so please read more ok and i would to read jarlos.
Amakurikara chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Holy. Fuck. There are no other words I can use. That...was...awesome! And so intense! I love it! Dude! You are amazing! I really can't wait for the sequel now. I just want you to know that I put off a test so I could read this. And that test...was very important. It's the next to last test I will ever take in my college career. And I put it off. For you. I loved this. Seriously. Write more. Now. And yes, please put Jarlos in the sequel. :) I can't wait to read it!
Courtney chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Cann you please write your proof of Love story please !11
btrlover21 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
oh my freakin goodness! this was so fricking good! lol but now im scared cuz of the ending lol cant wait for more! )
Love and Peace Forever chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
HOLY SCHMIDT! THIS ENDING WAS EPIC in a WEIRD sort of way! Ah! JO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! Wait!... This means REAL WORLD LOGAN and WERE-WOLF KENDALL WILL SEE EACHOTHER AGAIN! YAY! ME HAPPY! Can't wait to see how Nightmare Logan and Real World Logan would react seeing the other Kendall and Logan hahah! YES TO JARLOS! WOAH! ANYWAYS POST THE OTHER STORY UP PLEASE!

xoxo

Love and Peace Forever
Titled Heart chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Can I just start by saying how freaking excited I am that there is going to be a sequel? Because I'm really freaking excited! XD I loved the first part. I loved every single one of these one shots. And to have the drama built up into a climax like you just did...genius.

On that note, I love how you kind of made this entire collection into a sort of "non-sequel" for the first part. And the ending there, great set up. Loved it all! :)
Morte Giver chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Holy crap, that ending! lol evil!Jo is a sneaky bitch haha I need to go back and re-read the story and all these one-shots again before the sequel goes up xD I'm looking forward to the sequel and what happens :)
Tattle-tail-Secret09 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Another amazing chapter! So glad evil Jo's back and ready to cause some trouble! Can't wait to see if the two worlds collide and everyone meets their doppelgangers! ;) I'm not too fussed on Jarlos. Don't care if they're in the story, don't care if they're not. The only thing I care about is Kogan and lots of it :P Can't wait for your next chapter! :)
Rhett9 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
I really hate Jo poor Logan. That bit at the end caught me off guard I am so looking forward to the squeal.
waterwicca chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
First, of all: this was an AWESOME finish to this.

I'm epically excited for the official sequel. Like, I really don't have words for it. This is amazing and original and well-written.

Fantastic.

and I'd LOVE to see Jarlos. LOOVEE TO lol :D (when I have time to log on tomorrow, I'll try to remember to vote on your poll too :)
Scarlett chapter 8 . 6/6/2012