Reviews for By the Firelight
sydney.jenkins.106 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
TyChee
Awesome and I know chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great story! The creators of Thundercats should make up a new character (girl) for Lion-O.
argent98 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I believe it's TyChee. I can't remember though... Really cute! I love those two!
Teresa chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Loved this! Cheetara x Tygra are just perfect together.
ANDROIDWAIFU chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Such a sweet yet sexy story :D
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww so cute! Yes I am a BIG TYCHEE SHIPPER! I love this short story! XD

More Tychee!
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It was a very good episode. I've watched the 'Cats since I was kid, way back in the '80s, and I always then that they made a wonderful match. Now, to see it for real, it was terrific. Very nice story (glad to see all the correct spelling and punctuation!). Hope to see more Tygra x Cheetara from you. By the way, I'd just make up my own version of their nickname :-)
Simply a Reader chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow! A fanfic up so quick! This is too cute! I was excited that this couple finally got together. This fic is so cute. I only hope that Lion-O will be mature and not hold a grudge against his brother or Cheetara. Also the shippers are calling this couple TyChee. Again, great fic! Its cute to see Kit have a crush on Tygra. I love how in character everyone is.
Simply a Reader chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
sia86 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love it!:) awwww Kit has a crush on Tygra
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It's TyChee, and I love this!
lookforme chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I read this on DA and again here! Its good and I hope to see more from you!
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is a very sweet story. You display Tygra and Cheetara's relationship instantly. By the time new "ThunderCats" episodes air, things for the 'Cats won't be this happy. But it's still a sweet story. :3
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Nicely done! So cute that Kit has a crush on Tygra.
Vixenvampirechick chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
LOVE THIS. Yup us Cheetygra fans are very happy right now! Love this fic, very nice.