Reviews for Crazy Love
coolaquariun chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Wonderful end to a great story, good to see Sam so satisfied with his life.
coolaquariun chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Oh the mission was successful but Yvette is pregnant! I loved the way you made it realistic with Sam doubting himself but Im sure that he would be a great father:)
coolaquariun chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Poor Yvette, wonder how she will spend time in Sam's absence.
coolaquariun chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Wonderful start, its great that being with Yvette has made Sam decrease his alcohol content.

I wonder if Michael and Fi will ever get hitched, specially with Michael's attitude towards relationships.
i luv ewansmile chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Awww. This story was brillant! So heartwarming. Loved it! Thanks for sharing such a nice story. I'd be happy if it continued!
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Awww! A boy! Wonderful chapter!
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Aww... Haha. Oh, Sam. So excited for him. Love the scene at the pier. Great chapter. Loved that he called Maddie.
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Great action chapter! I love how the story moves so fast, it's the perfect pace. Very nicely written.
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Oh, a missino to D.C. This should be interesting. Nice chapter.
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Awww. So sad but so beautifully written. Love this story.
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Hehe. This chapter was quite lovely. Sam and Yvette are so right for each other. Really love the character you created.
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Aww. I really like that Sam's marriage has got Michael thinking about himself and Fiona, even if it's not the nicest thoughts. Great chapter.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awwww. Wonderdful opening chapter! Love this series.
storyfan101 chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Oh, I do like a happy Sam. I thoroughly enjoyed your series, and wouldn't complain if, someday, it continued. Thanks so much for sharing.
purdys pal chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Yes indeed Crazy Love is magnificent. A lovely ending for Sam and Yvette.