Reviews for Belief
Mysteryfan17 chapter 8 . 8/2
I... 3 10/10
bootiful ;')
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 8 . 4/7
GAH! XD This was so f*cking adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for writing!
CUTE!
Skystar901 chapter 8 . 1/8
This last chapter had me crying, it was so sweet!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
OMG this is the best thing ever !
Cartlin chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I"m not crying, there's something in my eye...there is!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
This fanfic is just beautiful. Not only does it delve into the true spirit of Christmas, it brings to the light just how Christmas brings everyone, everyone together. It shows just how far family will go to just to see the most important people in their life smile.
Outside-Is-Scary chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I'M CRYING! THANK YOU
Darkmiror chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
OMG this story was just too CUTE! I couldn't stop smiling most of the time:) And so well written! I'm not usually one for all this Santa and fluffyness but it was so well done I couldn't stop reading it! I am so happy the story was already done by the time I read this because otherwise this would have been torture lol.
Idk if you are even still writing but awesome job on this story! Thanks so much for this little treat:)
tmntleonardo19 chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Loved it!
tmntleonardo19 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
God this made me smile so big. :D
hpenchantress chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
Thank you for this wonderful story! I know, it's May, but I had to read it anyway! I also have to admit, I teared up a little at the end. It was so cute and funny and enjoyable, in particular the relationship between the heroes and the sidekicks. One of the most heartwarming stories I've read on this site. Keep writing, and thank you for sharing this great story!
Lizzie chapter 8 . 4/14/2015