Reviews for Belief
Adorable XD
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
Soooooooo cute
ilovemanicures chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
Despite everyone being so completely out of character I still really enjoyed reading this. It was such a sweet idea for a story. I really love the idea of Dick sending Christmas cards to all the League members and his family back at the Circus. That and the scene where J'ohn was studying to be Santa was my favorite part lol Thank you for sharing, it was very fluffy!
diamondbliss chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
beautiful ;-)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
I... 3 10/10
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
bootiful ;')
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
GAH! XD This was so f*cking adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
CUTE!
Skystar901 chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
This last chapter had me crying, it was so sweet!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
OMG this is the best thing ever !
Cartlin chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I"m not crying, there's something in my eye...there is!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
This fanfic is just beautiful. Not only does it delve into the true spirit of Christmas, it brings to the light just how Christmas brings everyone, everyone together. It shows just how far family will go to just to see the most important people in their life smile.
Outside-Is-Scary chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I'M CRYING! THANK YOU
Darkmiror chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
OMG this story was just too CUTE! I couldn't stop smiling most of the time:) And so well written! I'm not usually one for all this Santa and fluffyness but it was so well done I couldn't stop reading it! I am so happy the story was already done by the time I read this because otherwise this would have been torture lol.
Idk if you are even still writing but awesome job on this story! Thanks so much for this little treat:)
tmntleonardo19 chapter 8 . 7/7/2015