Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
It's official. You are my favorite phanfic author. *gives crown* Reign over your land of phanfiction with kindness and love and smut and fluff and happy endings!
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
So beautiful!
GuitarGirl97 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was simply amazing. Never have I read a story that captures Erik so perfectly- you showed us his anger and his flaws whilst showing us his reasons, his suffering, how he is a good man really...I had several teary moments when reading! I think what makes this fic so brilliant is that it is realistic- most ways that Erik and Christine end up together rely upon artistic licence and unbelievable-but much desired by E/C fans- circumstances, but this story just proves that there is a realistic E/C ending! Christine was captured perfectly also. I loved it- no flaws can be found. Honestly, this is the best piece of Phantom fanfiction I have ever read...and that's no lie! :) Keep writing; you've got Erik captured perfectly! :D
erik feels chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was SO cute!
TheTimeReturns chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Not very realistic, but it still made me happy!

Also: When Christine first kissed Erik, you said that the ring sparkled as she touched the unmasked part of his face. But aren't the scars on the left side (facing Erik)? Wouldn't that be awkward? Or is the on her right hand?
Rupert Bear chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Beautiful & well written story, thank you.
Dandylion16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
It was very very beautiful! I loved it!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I feel like there's much more that happens after this story. Erik learning that what he has with Christine isn't a lie and Raoul coming after her. Very nice
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow! What a well written story! I love the fact that by pretending to be Erik's wife, she was able to find her true feelings for him. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. I love how you portray both of their feelings so well. My personal favorite quote from this story is this one:

"I pretended to know what love was, but how could I when he was the one to teach it to me?"

And I also loved the fact that even though Erik gave Christine her freedom back, she still decided to stay at Erik's side. Its sad that he thinks it all to be a beautiful lie, but considering his sad history, it makes sense. I hope that someday he does believe it to be the truth.

Thanks again for sharing this great story with us,

Lady moon dragon
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
:O This was beautifully written, I was smiling the whole way through. You can practically taste the emotions rolling off of Christine and Erik... wow!
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This ending is really sweet. They are so perfect for each other!
Vampyglamour25 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was such a great story! I feel so bad for Erik. All the things he had been through in life made him never believe he deserves happiness. It made me so sad. :( but I'm glad Christine came to her senses even if it would take a life time to convince Erik!
nattiy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ahhh the ending is both frustrating and beautiful! A wonderful story.
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story is beautifully written. You are very talented, and I can't wait to read even more of your work.
ladysimone3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Absolutely wonderful. So tender and poignant. Loved it!