Reviews for The Accidental Nanny
sissi77 chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Can't wait to see where it goes
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Glad to see this again, and I'm with Bella... What is going on here?! I can't wait to see where you take this.
Mackenzie Mason chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Update soon please !
Edward's spouse chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
excellent. until next time. that was mean what he did at the end.
Lizzy chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Ooooh! Bella and Edward! GAAAH! So freaking adorable! Hahaha I love how this story is coming about. I hope you update soon! But if you won't I'll definitely stick around to see how this story unfolds. S
I'm not sure though how long I can contain my excitement so please do update soon hehe..can't wait to see the true Edward d:

You deserve more reviews! I was so surprised hat this story hasn't reached at least a thousand reviews yet! I mean its just freakin amazing! I'm so happy I stumbled upon your story :))

Hope Bella and Edward start moving along their relationship though I can't wait to see it blossom! Haha..again update soon! Mmkay, bye lovelie!
Brit chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
please update soon
Guest 101 chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Love, Love, Love. This is getting better and better. Poor Bella going on an emotional rollercoster. I NEED MORE!
Narges chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I guess Emmet's emotions are going to be all over when he gets to be a teenager
Narges chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
it is so nice to see emmet looking up to bella. you know, your concept of emmet being the little one and bella showing him around is really endearing :)
Narges chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
way to assure the girl that he has no girlfriend :D
Narges chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I liked this part very much. very smart:

"How come you call me 'kid,' but you don't treat me like a kid?"
"Because you are a kid," she said, "but you don't act like a kid."
Hemlakshmi chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
Awesome Story! I really cant wait for future chapters! You have me waiting on the edge of my seat!:)
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
that was weird, was it a date with Jasper? I am so confused. Write more soon!
Embrace1another chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
I absolutely love this story it's funny and emmet is so adorable. I just really wish you would make a Edward point of view chapter because he's really confusing me. Update soon!
melissamary55 chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
love it and I really don't know what is going ton with Edward but why invite bella to diner and then leave her with jasper update soon
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »