Reviews for The Accidental Nanny
kalzMarauding chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
Pleeeaaaasssseeeeeeee post the next chapter fast and don't give an Epov it'll ruin that allure of mystery surrounding him! Update!
MsBlondThing chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Great to see a new chapter (:
chatterbox33 chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
you weren't kidding when you said slow burn. I'm glad she left with them, Jake was playing knight in shining armor without seeing if she wanted him there.
melissamary55 chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
love it and cant wait to read what will happen next will bella return to work or take her time update soon
IamRomance chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
You don't know how excited I was to see this story in my inbox lol! As usual the chapter was amazing and a long chapter gosh it must be Christmas lol, I am super excited for the next chapter.

Ps I'm with Angela on her theory of why Cullen acted the way he did haha love it!
Narges chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
It was a hell of a confrontation chapter; daughter and father; rivals. But I'm still glad Charlie's condition was not life threatening. Thanks for clearing some of Bella's past relationships. I was really eager to know how has she grown up into such a lovely lady. She's really an emotionally strong human despite what she shows to others. And in contrast to her is Cullen with his cold behavior in front of others and really fragile inner self.
I really hope Angela is right.
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Loved it and Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
So happy to see this again, and the title is perfect! She is a mess, but then again so is he. Alice was definitely trying to orchestrate something... but Bella can never do things the easy way. What would have happened if she stayed, would he have opened up? I don't like the company she was with, when she found out the news, not that it's his fault. I'm waiting for the reluctant hero to swoop in to take care of her here. No question, just taking charge, doing what needs to be done for her... just like he did before things got complicated. I hope you don't stay away as long as before.
cnowlite chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
Just discovered this. Love it so far! Please give us more soon
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 29 . 9/9/2014
Loved it and can't wait to see what will happen next!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
Great story!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
Loved it! Poor Bella!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
Uh-oh!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
Loved it! Is Edward into Bella?
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 24 . 9/9/2014