Reviews for Despair
jk chapter 1 . 4/16
Bella says you left me so I left everyone...ummm why? someone leaves you so you don't want to live? stupidddddd
jk chapter 8 . 3/31
"need of change" not I was in need of a change? Bella doesn't talk in complete sentences? weird
jk chapter 7 . 3/31
he reminds her of THE recurring dream...the one were supposed to know about? When did he say his name was Edward? Now Bellas feeling sorry for herself...waaaa waaaaaa...I don't let anyone in cause ...omg...ive been hurt before...and now I'm whining cause I'm SOOOOO lonely and no one listens to me...um I thought you didn't let anyone in...how is someone supposed to listen if you don't talk to them?
Bellas a stupid whore...kill her off, the story will be better for it.
jk chapter 5 . 3/31
the door was slammed in her face and she just knew "drastic measures" were required? umm ya how about this, win the break up! Jakes a cheater so what...you can get another guy. Jake isn't the fucking end all in your life, get it together you weak piece of shit.
JK chapter 2 . 3/31
ummmm...he screamed contradiction? really? cause no one else noticed and you didn't explain why...
jk chapter 1 . 3/31
yaaaa you cant really whine about feeling sooooo lonely and then say you don't let anyone in...LOL its like bitching that your cold but refuse to put a sweater on...SHUT THE FUCK UP
Shay chapter 23 . 2/11/2015
This is a very interesting story, but there is no consistency in the narrarative perspectives. Some times it's 1st person and other times it's 2nd. The second person tends to be in Edward's perspective, but then at other times, like this chapter, it's told in solid first person perspective. The inconsistency makes it hard to read and fall into the flow of the story, and this is just compounded by the general difficulty of reading the second person perspective and the constant switching between narrators. I applaud you for taking a risk in the way you narrate the story, though.
sherylb chapter 62 . 8/6/2014
So sad.
sherylb chapter 38 . 8/5/2014
Beautiful!
sherylb chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
I'm crying like a baby here.
sherylb chapter 31 . 8/5/2014