Reviews for Wounded Harts
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
So glad to see new Hart to Hart stories!
Gabiroba chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
That was so beautiful. And I have to admit that I cried through most of it. I loved it.
rookie angel hart chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Another wonderful chapter so glad to see Jonathan and Jennifer are back together. Please keep the story going looking forward to the next chapter.
SueDG chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter can't wait for the next one, keep writing love the stories.
Araminta18 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Aah, nice. I like how them getting back together paralleled Jonathan's proposal in London... :) I would like to see more of this story though...maybe how they continue to work through their issues, adopting a child when they lost their own child, etc... But that's just me being selfish! :) Thanks for posting. :)
PrettyinPinkNikki21 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Is that the end?
rookie angel hart chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
I really love the story. I am also one of those people who don't usually like the stories that have the Harts divorce and then get back together. But this story is very well written. Please keep it going and post more soon.
JWBA chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Good chapter. Can't wait until they admit that they still love each other.
Sarah3025 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter, hope Diana bows out gracefully LOL
Araminta18 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Argh! They finally start talking and of course, she runs off. Love that Jonathan kept the photo album-that's adorable. Can't wait for more!
Sarah3025 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Love this story, it's full of emotion. I can't wait to see how you take them towards the happy ending!
Araminta18 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Oh my goodness, that was great. I love that Jonathan and Jennifer finally talk! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarah3025 chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
I love this story, please carry on with it!
JWBA chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Can't wait to read more. I agree Diana has to go. Hopefully after they clear the air they will see how much they have always loved each other and have a happy ending.
Araminta18 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
So, normally I hate stories where Jonathan and Jennifer are apart, but this story is really good so far! I love the little hints we get get as to why exactly they split up, and I cannot wait to see how they get back together (please tell me they will get back together... :D). This is great!