Reviews for Tears Dry On Their Own
CharleyDawkins chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
I generally don't read incomplete stories that aren't actively being updated, as it just leads to disappointment. But as a huge Sirius/Hermione fan who's read pretty much every completed story on the internet, I'm left with few options these days. I just finished reading Repercussions (amazing) and loved your writing so I tried this story out. Please continue this! It's so good and it's sad to think of all the fantastic S/H moments that will be lost!
In celebration of Gary's Golden Globe nomination maybe? :)
natt123 chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Great story! Please please continue
belladonablush chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Puhleez tell me you plan to continue, I would love to see how everything comes together!
ellima chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
please don't tell me you've abandoned this! it's way too good for that, really!
ellima chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
i love your sirius pun!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Holy shite, lmfao! I'm glad Reggie did what he did to aid his brother in escaping that hellhole w Hermione. And I feel sorry for the older Sirius, God… I really want them to be together when she goes back. Ah, I hope you update this :).
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
Hope you finish this story because it's really good!
SuneiD chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
If you ever finish this if love to read it. It's great fun.
marianna79 chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
I do hope you decide to continue this story!
Lheto chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
O I love your story! Your style is amazing. I couldn't stop reading till I finished all 10 chapters ;-)
Hope you update soon!
zipperbunnie13 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Wow. So in love with this story. Really hoping there is an update soon. I want to know what happens when she finally returns to her time!
birningice chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
It's a shame you haven't updated in a while... I would really love to read more!
dark m00n angel chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Great story please update soon...
anonymous chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
IT. IS. AMAZING! Please keep on writing this story. I love all the chapters. Also, I think that once Hermione gets back to her own time that she should stop her engagement to Ron and marry Sirius. Sirius and Hermione would be adorable with each other.
kattykutie chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Please update, I'm loving the story and want to know how Hermione gets back to her own time and what happens.