Reviews for Mending Broken Sparks
Faecat chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Must...have...more! Please? I'm rather enjoying this version of the three mechs actually coming together as lovers. Its very sweet. Especially seeing the twins from Ratchet's point of view.
Bofur's Hat chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
PLEASE DO A CHAPTER 4.
I will cry if you don't. Like bawl. and sob.
It's so good... I might have to reread it.. a few dozen times...
Seriously though, you should write a chapter 4.
I feel stalkerish with all these reviews. xD
oh welp. Keep writin'!
darkwolflink1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
YOU!
you'd better write more!
I wanna read some more please!
Suki-Angel91494 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I really do love your writing. Keep up the awesome work.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Oooo, I really hope there will be a chapter four! Your characterisations are wonderful and Sunny gradually getting over his insecurities was beautifully written. Poor bot, I can't even imagine all the slag he mus have been through to have emotional scars that run so deep. I really hope Ratchet will get a chance to try to heal them.
Acidgreenflames chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
ZOMG I loved this! Loved it, loved it, loved it! L-O-V-E-D IT!

I so love seeing Sunny's more vulnerable, insecure side and how Ratchet was there for him every step of the way. Side's may have been left out on this one, but I think he'll live. Not to mention both Sunny and Ratchet will be happy to make it up to him. XD

I also loved (do you hear an eccho in here?) the very end bit.

"Now get your servos on my armour and make it beautiful again!"

Such a Sunstreaker line, right there. Its like he thinks 'Well, I've got me my medic, I know he wont leave me, time to get all shinny and whole again.'

Great chapter over all and I do hope to see another chapter to this story. XD
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Dawwwhh x3 this was just too perfect for words! I loved your balance of angst and fluff, it was beautiful I really do hope you add more to this haha you're not getting away that easily :P
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
WOW...This is an Awesome story! Please continue!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I thought some of the dialogue was a little wordy and awkward to read, but other than that - I loved this! You captured their personalities perfectly! My favourite scene had to be when Ratchet returned to the med bay after his breakdown. There was so much emotion put into you writing, I felt as if I were all the characters at once! Nice touch with Optimus' little "It's about time too!" haha made me giggle :P I sincerely hope there will be more to this!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I thought this was incredible! I especially liked Ratchet's breakdown, it gave his character more depth and something one could relate to. I think you did an astounding job writing this chapter, and I can not wait to read the next :)
Katea-Nui chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This was beautiful. I am going to assume that this is all there is to the story?
Acidgreenflames chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
:D OMG so worth the wait! I love Ratchet x Twin fluff (there really is not enough of it) and this hit the nail on the head! There was so much I love about this story and I don't know where to start!

I loved how Sides was so cute and the one to come to Ratchet, how Ratchet used song to express his feeling, how Sunny came around! love it, love it, love it! Great job! :D

(My favorite part was when Sunny allowed Ratchet to hold him in the medbay, I love seeing another side of Sunstreaker!)
Foxes Are Us chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
this is really good for a secound their I throught Ratchet would breakdown and the twins would offline for good but they didn't oh please contain you this is just getting to good will Ratchet tell them of his feelings , the crews reaction to the twins back on their feet once more

oh there is so much I want to know but alast this is your story so I will just keep bugging you until you updata
Morrigayn DeWyvern chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love your work. Look forward to more. Well written.
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 11/27/2011