Reviews for Running Through Fog
Shadowfighter101 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Awesome story! I can't WAIT to see what happens next! This is wonderfully written and I love how you change the looking prespective of the characters every chapter!
Flie chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Awesomeness
Im The Nights Shadow chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Please update
pyroman-15 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Woo! Two clifhangers in a row! Looks like someones playing with fire...
Ofweaponarydefences chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Hey chick! It's me again! AWESOME chapter, as usual :). But ANYHOO it appears that a certain SOMEONE *coughcoughyoucoughcough* needs to frickin' CHECK her EMAIL and READ the story I wrote! And it would be nice if you could review my new fanfic, Secrets Forever Left Untold, cuz it took frickin' DAYS to write (and I'm acctually quite proud of it) but only 2 people have reviewed :( . And I don't really care if you didn't read one word of my crossover, 'cause I didn't write one word of it. I took it over from Stone Moss in, like, August but I have yet to post a new chapter. Oops!

I better see a reply soon!,

Ofweaponarydefences
DarkCorner chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Uhh... Tee Hee. Sorry about that;) still a great story sorry it took a while to review:( update!
ofweaponarydefences chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
So I'm reviewing. Happy now? I like the story so far! The ban of characters really resemble th MR ones, though. I dont understand that flaming losers opinoin of this at all.

Continue!

~Ofweaponarydefences
defygravity314 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Oh yeah! Let's BLOW this Popsicle stand!

Keep updating! I love this!
defygravity314 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Update update update! LOVE this story and you are SuCH a talented and creative writer!
pyroman-15 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
It's not that we don't care, were just too lazy to do anything about it. And a furry is usually just when the animal hybrid has the animals ears on their head. Not a bad chapter, though it was a little short...
pyroman-15 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I think it's a pretty good story so far, and LOL BadStoryPatrol. Since when have jumping spiders started hunting rabbits in the wild? And maybe it's just me, but theres just something un-glamorous about fish hybrids. But obviously it'll be useful later on in the story. Anyway, love the furry take on the hybrids. Definitly makes it less generic..Also, a great way to get reviews is to ask readers to make characters for the story. It's a great way to advertise since thats so popular right now.
DarkCorner chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Bad story patrol, fuck off. It's a good story.
Bad story patrol chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Jesus. What the hell is it with young authors these days? Could you not come up with something less generic? I mean, come on, cats? Bats? Sharks? The whole shebang, and all of them're the generic hybrids. At least come up with something more unusual (and with more advantages), like, I don't know, a jumping spider. Intelligent, super vision, and speed (along with great jumping skills;better than a rabbit's), they obviously trump rabbits. With the shark kid, I would've gone with mantis shrimp. Those little things can fucking punch through GLASS, and they have basically all the visions. Try to be creative, and think outside the box.

-Pole in the Sea, who is too lazy to log in
Integrity21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I like this! It's different! and i don't know not like all the other stories...if that makes sense! Maybe you could try my story? It's called Every Year together and apart, friends or not. and review? no problem if you don't though! hope you update soon!