Reviews for The Quidditch Nazi
Mari Vargas chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
(phone being stupid) He was accepted on to the team after his first flying lesson and since this was a long and fairly important part of the overall story I suggest you reread it. Also this is supposed to be set in the first year yes? You have things that aren't brought up until the fourth year in here among other things. Also already made poly juice potion? Really? I don't care if you hate me for leaving this Review, I'm just a major Harry Potter fan but not as much as my twin who sent my this story telling me about these things in a much less kind way. Not trying to be mean just offended that that you write in a fandom where you aren't getting crucial facts correct. If you read this then I thank you for your time.
Mari Vargas chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Alright listen up I've got a few things to point out here and I hope to do so as nicely as I can. First off JK Rowling, the amazing auothor she is, wrote the books of which the movies were based off of; therefore she wrote them long before the movies were even thought of. Second you have gotten the characters' personalities all wrong. Third Harry never tried out for the quidditch team-he was accepted after his
ThatAwkwardKidInTheBack chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
:O Excuse me, but that is one terrible cliff-hanger. I certainly hope that you are not considering this story done? It can't be! You simply must continue it! Anything else would be a terrible crime! Please? :) This year? (I apologize for that last remark. It may be considered rude in some societies ;) I merely noted the dates of beginning and last update. Anyway, please? (Insert puppy dog face here)
Rojjy chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Ahhh George,always saying the wrong thing.
Rojjy chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Now I want ice UP STOMACH!(Stomach)NEVER!GROOWWLLL!
Rojjy chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
!
chasingdragondreams chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Your comment about the showers made me laugh soo hard. You make things seem so funny, then the brevity of the situation kicks in.

Uh, USA?

Texas, if I can trust y'all not to stalk me ;)
Blackrosesroit chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
... You have no clue how excited I was that this chapter was out. Seriously, I'm still doing my happy dance! I love this chapter and your writing, I cannot wait till your next chapter.
RoseWeasley2799 chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Awesome!
Minaah chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Great story
Continue soon
sierendipity chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Hello :) I don't know how often you post, and I don't want you to feel pressure, but just in case you're thinking people aren't still reading this, just wanted you to know that I love it and am anxiously awaiting an update
TeGirlWithNoName chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Well, it is currently 1:44 AM and I just finished the chapter. I spent half the night reading your story! Can you believe I'm THAT obsessed with Harry Potter!? I love this story, this is honestly the best Oliver/Katie story I've ever read on fanfiction. And fyi: I love the title, it really got my attention. I just saw "Quiditch Natzi" and I was all like "Yup it's about Oliver Wood" without even looking at it. I've been laughing so hard reading your story, I almost feel ashamed. OH WELL! Add a new chapter soon! I can't wait, I PROMISE I'll review after you write it. :)
The Scratch of Quills chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Loved the chapter! Now what type of ice cream was it? (or did you say it? You didn't right?).

Short term memory loss much?

Anyway, I loved it! (as I have said) Can't wait for the next chapter.
sierendipity chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Ahhh so good! I cannot WAIT to read more ... however, having Winky already working at Hogwarts is off, since she doesn't start until the fourth book, but I like her and I LOVE this!
ladybug28 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
oh my god! it's so gooooood! You must finish!