Reviews for Bring Him Home
Hobsonfan chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I agree with all of the other reviewers here. How touching that it was a song from one of Val's favorite musicals that got Lewis through this. Point!
red2013 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
a lovely story to read

IShipEveryoneandEverything chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That was brilliant!
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
How beautiful! I have never heard that song before, but you can bet I'll look into it now because of this story.

I love any fics that concentrate on the father/son relationship between these two, so I'm especially thankful for your story! :D
doctorjay chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like the weaving together of the song and the thoughts in Lewis' head. It is a more realistic use of the songfic genre. Plus, Les Miz is a kick-ass play!
noenigma chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Love this story...very much. Love the way Lewis sees himself and James-think they sound very true to character. Not a Batman fan, but it's a fun little section even so. Love the look between Innocent and Lewis. And, I love the idea that Lewis might get over his bitterness with God.

Well done!
ailsa craig chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Good read, well done.
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great story! I really liked the father-son emphasis you put on Lewis and Hathaway's relationship. Any chance you could continue this with another chapter about Lewis' thoughts as he's rescuing James? That would be so awesome. In any case, thanks for posting this, an excellent read.
WhyAye chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Not familiar with the song, one of the many musicals that has slipped past me, but the words mesh well with you spot-on take of what must have been going through Lewis's mind as he raced to Jericho. Well done!
prosfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
:O :O :O :O :O

That was beautiful and well written and...just so Lewis.

He would've gone through the flames of Hell itself to save James. Detective Inspector Robbie Lewis was going to bring his sergeant homeā€”or he was going to die trying.

Was so good that I can't really describe it and made the father/son relationship lover in my incredibly happy.

Can't wait for your next idea. :D