Reviews for Liberation Chronicle: Starting a Force
56006 chapter 6 . 2/18
Whats PTSD?
Great story you've made here
Rex chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Awsome love it so much have no idea how the guns look but i can imagine keep it up
coronadomontes chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Este fanfic es maravilloso, increible mas capitulos por fabor
MODERN ARMED FORCE chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Great story update soon
aznxa21 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Interesting how you did the story too bad you aren't updating it anymore.
guywholikesthis chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Amazing. Man you showed those nobles hpw war is done in our world! Please continue
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
update soon
Robo Reader 21 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Wa, wa, wait, wait, WHAT!? They're gonna give Albion to Tristan! What? Why? That makes no sense! Aren't they fighting to liberate the people from the control of the mages. To make Albion a free country run by the people.

And they just made their presence known just like that and show Saito that much. They should've put a bag over his head.

And Sheffield isn't the leader (officially), works in the shadows with Cromwell as the Official head.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Found out about this fic. I don't play Ghost Recon but the thought of overthrowing the regime makes me very pleased.

Though the pacing is aweful. The extermination of those Imperial bastards was pretty well done but things before and after, especially after was just pretty bad.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
This is a great story but ultrasonic means faster than sound and in this chapter shefield would have been dead before anyone even hear the bng of the rifle and why is guardian isn't even using her suppresur. Other than that this is an awesome fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
continua la historia esta sumamente genial porfavor
Blazing Shana chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Technology VS magic? Out of all the films I watched, books I read, and games I played, this story just takes the cake. I can hardly wait for the A-20 Razorbacks to show up and decimate Albion to Kingdom Come!
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
good it up
Saber Alter chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
AWESOME! Question is, what happened to the Blackfoots?
dragonheart967 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Okay, instead of letting this story pick up speed and fly, you just chucked it into the air. You need to work on you're story telling, sentence structure, and information flow.

You're kind of just throwing these things at us, yet the people just seem to shrug it off in an instant. No lasting impression from when they see 2 moons, mages, or even a dragon. It kind of gave the entire chapter an anti-climatic feel. Hell, the speech at the end was out of place really. The speech would have been motivational, but it should have been strictly for an actual combatant force, not the few survivors of a raid.

Sentence structure is a little awkward, kind of bringing a few things too close together in a single sentence. Hell, it feels like you're trying to prevent conversation. Just a few words, done, an explanation, done, there's no real back and forth dialog.

Now the information, it's just like you're handing it down to us, just getting out of the way, or just to quickly give us a reason to justify why the characters did or going to do. Really, you just seemed to rush the chapter, a little sloppy, but for the story in general, I'll have to read on to see if the issues persist.