Reviews for Full Exposure
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I do enjoy your writing. Great piece - hot and intimate.
Marjorie chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awesome writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Uhm..wow! I really loved that story..thx!
mm chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
LOVE! :) you are a very talented writer; their personalities seem so real- it's just like on the show! Spot on!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What a great story!
jadedromantic13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is so, so perfect and beautiful and wonderful... I have no other words, this has left me speechless in its magic 3
KatScarlett chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story. I loved the voices of Beckett and Castle. Wonderful writing. Wonderful story telling. Good job... no GREAT job.
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So Im a bit late reading this but just thought I would let you know that I loved this! Wonderful descriptive writing, and great breakdown of Kate‘s thoughts. Now Im going to go read your other fics!
Twyger chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So happy they are now communicating in so many delicious ways! You do great "M", you should do more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
very nicely done :)
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That, that was absolutely gorgeous. So damn beautiful. Brava.
mojor chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
totally awesome fic.

thanks for writing.

I had to comment on one thing that really struck a chord with me ... "If one part of her opened to them, another part of her instantly closed down. While she willingly gave them her body, she stubbornly withdrew her mind, her heart, her full self from them" ... that fully sums up my own inability to connect. And while i suppose i've always known it i've never had it expressed so clearly before. Made for an interesting moment for me.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
yeliahkaren chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I liked this a lot. Very cute, yet steamy at the same time! :)
Minal chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow amazing, too good. Truely a master peice
actuallyido chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm a big fan of the talking too ;) very well written and in character :)