Reviews for Never Forget You
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 1 . 7/28
Aww, Jazz don't go!
JustAnotherFace chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow this was really good, almost made me want to cry lol
SlimReaper chapter 1 . 3/21
This is lovely and so sad! I really want to see their reunion now. I'm off to look and see if there's a sequel, but if there isn't, take this as an official request for one!
shaddowdarkcloudgmail.com chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
can you make a continuation of this please
sexyandiknowitninjagirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This has to be the best Jazz/of one shot I've ever read. Nice work!
Hunter chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Is there not a full story for this? If there isn't, than you're just killing me man
Hunter chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
How can something so depressing, be so good? Damn,that is the mark of a true writer, my friend.
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was amazing. You should amke this into a story becuase it is so so so so sooo good. :)
SandNinja101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Nuuuuu! Jazz! T~T This is well written but I hate the fact that he left (and dies in the first movie) but I hope he comes back! D:
white-tiger2200 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautifully written! You establish character traits so well and relationships between characters too, such as in how you give insight to the fact that Ray knows she's been troubled but gives her her space and tries to pass off her sitting in the corner as normal behaviour I really got a sense of how he treats her and a bit of how that would affect their relationship! I really love how you describe Ally's physical appearance throughout the piece instead of all in one paragraph. And the bit about how she rubs her hand through her hair when she's nervous or what-have-you I think is great; you're developing her as a person not as a flat character of a book; she has quirks and a personality!

I was quite... moved -no that's not really the word- but I loved the whole thing about the ceiling cracks. It was well written and actually quite... I'm not sure how to phrase it but it was a very... hmm "deep" part for me -it's hard to describe lol. And I liked the wording of the following sentence: "His large hands grabbed her at the last minute before placing a hasty and chaste kiss on her lips." I liked the word "chaste" especially! :D And this sentence: "Ally nodded into his chest." I really just love your wording in general I guess for the whole thing; it's descriptive and yet some of it is so simply put but it's perfect! Anyway I'm sure I could go on and find things to improve but I feel that would be nit-picky and I want to just give you my first impressions not an in-depth "picked over" analysis (as some high school teachers make you do hehe) so yeah.

Anyway in case you didn't know this is trulyhopelessromantic from tumblr -and I'm just giving you a heads up I haven't written anything on my account on this site since Jr. High like 10 years ago (literally lol) so if you end up going ahead and reading it, well it's unfinished first of all and secondly I was like 13-14 when it was written lol so don't be too harsh!

Talk to you later!
Ironhide's Lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really love this! I felt the same feelings she was feeling at the end and jazz was so sweet :) I think you should make this into a full story and continue it...please!