Reviews for Scar, Taka, and Wazimu
UltimateScarFan chapter 27 . 2/9
Best story EVER! Love it.
UltimateScarFan chapter 26 . 2/9
Ignore my other comment, this is my new favourite chapter. Although...I kind of wanted Scar to keep his awesome, bad ass name of...Well...Scar. Instead of Taka. Because, IronicSnap, you, I and most of The Lion King fandom know what Taka means in Swahili. Dirt, want, garbage. And us Scar Fans know one important rule: Scar is not garbage.
UltimateScarFan chapter 25 . 2/9
This is my favourite chapter so far. I love the last line, "Charge in, and hope for the best," that was clever.
Your version of Vitani and Scar are one of the best that I've ever seen. Scar is deliciously insane and Vitani is the same as always.
I am in love with this story and seriously...I could read this again and again, I need some more Scar fiction from you. You're disturbingly in touch with his mind.
Opi81 chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
You are simply amazing. Great job and continue to create stories that are better than many published books.
MarkPol chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
Great story! And this may sound farfetched - but your explanation of Taka/ Scars change and madness is the most believeable on the site. Characters are so real, that it is almost like another film. Mufasa was a little too pompous in my opinion, but we did not seen him much in the film so it might me alright. The story seemed a little rushed (for examle - I would like to see more interaction between Simba1 and Simba2, the same for Nalas). Plot is very good, I don't have anything bad to point at. And ofcourse I am enthralled to hear about sequel - I will dig into it when I have some free time.
All in one - fantastic story with great plot, very good characters and hilarious humor!
MarkPol chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
"Yell abuse at the moon" - that just made my day!
Great story so far, I will write some more when I finish it.
GeminiGemelo chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
WOAH, this thing is over? Goodness, I didn't think the end was coming so soon... O.o And yet it was still so satisfying. :D (Of course, I said the same thing after reading ArizonaSivy's fic From Behind Bars... XD dang those quick, emotional endings!)

In any case, I see that this is indeed the one year anniversary of this fic: impressive! :o Of course, it'd be nice if I could finish, say, Trampled in a year, but that looks doubtful. lol So nice work.

The ending was great - I loved Scar's (or should I say Taka's?) conversion to his old self, and how he finally got to be king without having to kill anyone. I honestly hope that he does a good job of ruling the kingdom and that his subjects come to accept him. :) It'd be nice, wouldn't it? He deserves it at this point, after all. :p You captured his trepidation and nervousness well.

Oh, and while I'm here... the battle scene from last chapter! Very nice work, good descriptions and everything. I have to say that I found the whole thing somewhat amusing. This line in particular found me laughing, which is something I rarely do... XD

"'Rafiki!' yelled Wazimu. A few people glanced at it, and Wazimu shrugged. 'You looked left out.'"

That was perfect! XD lolol

Now, to end this fic... :[ Although I suppose it's not all bad, since I'll be seeing you over at the advent fic soon enough. :p I'd dearly appreciate (read: sorely need) a sequel to this, but I'm sure you've heard that enough already. So no pressure. XD Thanks so much for the nice dedication - it was a pleasant surprise to be mentioned in this fic. :)

Until next time!

Twin (:
T5Tango chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
Overall, I thought this story was very intriguing. It was different, but in a good way. However, I felt the ending was a bit rushed and incomplete, though that may come from the fact that I'm a huge Simba fan. Great work!
Hazel yep me chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
And so a great era comes to a sad end... Which doesn't mean it wasn't still FANTASTIC. My dear Ba- IronicSnap, hoooooooooooooow do you manage to be so good at this?! Would you be terribly against me printing this out so I can read it whenever I like? GUYS GUYS MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ADVENT FIC it's gonna be amazing.

Like, seriously.
Dimas chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
I like the story and especially the time travel-centric and the interaction between the past and future versions of the characters. However, the fic has a sort of ambigious ending, so I didn't get the following points:

1) What happened to Wazimu (and Simba, for that matter)? How exactly was he defeated.
2) How would Scar return to the past if he's a temporary king in the future? Wouldn't it cause a time paradox?

I sort of thought that in the end the two timelines would merge into a a single new one.

All in all, it's your story and I liked it the way it is.
T5Tango chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
I'm happy for Scar, or Taka should I say. But NOT SIMBA! Great, intense chapter, hope you update soon!
T5Tango chapter 25 . 10/8/2012
Ahh, the cliff-hanger! I'm on the edge of my chair!
T5Tango chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Whoa who will rule if Kovu and Kiara abdicate? And what's gonna happen?!
T5Tango chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
You Simba Hater, lol im kidding, but do you really think he's dumb? Hey, dont let ppl put you down for you only live once, it's cool and true!
T5Tango chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Oh this is so good! You really know how to write with humor!
YOLO, I have friends who go around saying that ALL the time!