Reviews for Better Off Dead
ColaGummyBears chapter 32 . 10/1
Wonderful read! Thank you so much for sharing this story as well as your story in life. Continue moving forward! God bless!
ColaGummyBears chapter 3 . 10/1
I know my heart will probably be broken at some point of this story but I can't put myself to stop reading. Really intriguing and seems angsty already but not in a bad way. Went back to check the story tag to check if I might possibly cry hahahaha but it turns out no drama tags but humor instead. I really thought it was since it started off kind of dark/sad (for me)
Anyway, regardless of what will happen to the next chapters, I'm already hooked. Kudos!
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 9/30
I finally understood where the humor tag came from hahaha! The Sasuke Body Regeneration was equal parts unsettling and funny especially when Hinata talked about and seeing haha Sasuke's family jewels. Thinking about it the stalker stalking a stalker situation was kinda funny.
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 7/27
nice!
kikodaisywrites chapter 32 . 7/17
so um I can't believe I've kept myself from this (I once got turned off by long-winded fics that go past 25 chapters) and I really regret that I did. love, love, LOVE the way you tweak the mythos in the canon! that was immensely creative. It didnt feel too out of left field. it has a very magic realist feel to it, with Sasuke and Hinata being... what they were. I loved the whole journey, what with the sorceress and all. i loved how visual you got with the scenes that surprised us. While I wish my OTP had more moments, I really appreciate how you underlined the relationship more than the union if that makes sense. It's a great break from the mushiness of other fics (which I don't t mind most of the time). Overall, You Know Me Here and this one I think take the cake for me as the best SasuHina fics out there. Nothing could compare. a fan of your writing!
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 1 . 6/14
I just spent most of my day reading this and it was well worth the time. The first chapters seemed slightly choppy, but then I became engrossed in the story. You're descriptions were amazing and your creativity is mindblowing. I am glad that writing has helped you through some dark times as well. I don't know if you will see this review, but if you do I wish you luck in your lffe and future stories. I'm so glad that I went through my favorites and found this story. I used to use my favorites to bookmark stories that I couldn't read at the time and I only remembered that when I went looking through them. I'm really happy to have found this story and it is one of my favorite SaauHina fics.
parachutesq chapter 3 . 4/24
Thought sasuke wanted to rebuild his clan.
Well no matter! Love the quirkiness of Hinata
Critic chapter 1 . 4/1
Hey, some shit needs to start out shity, most story do it bad, but this one is fine. Hinata is lonely, and staying in the village is a reminder of what she can't have.
Lindt Luirae chapter 32 . 3/22
But I thought Hinata is infertile?
Lindt Luirae chapter 27 . 3/22
This sounds beautiful
Lindt Luirae chapter 26 . 3/22
Holy shit holy shit holy shit this is so beautiful im
Lindt Luirae chapter 25 . 3/22
This is so damn sad
Lindt Luirae chapter 21 . 3/22
Whats wrong with them they're idiots making the same mistake twice! You cant fight reason into someone's head! Anyway awesome chapter! I love it
Lindt Luirae chapter 19 . 3/22
Omg Hinata u idiot what have u done holy shit
AMAZING CHAPTER GAAAH