Reviews for Better Off Dead
madteen66 chapter 1 . 7/3
"She must be stronger, stronger, stronger than this. Stronger for him? Stronger.. despite of him and because of him and everything, everything she does and has done and will ever of is for him and. And she is done."
These words are just so great! AH I love the angst!
Giada Luna chapter 32 . 6/21
A very original story! I laughed at the 'reassembling' conversations; it reminded me of the movie 'death becomes her.' nuce pacing and an engaging, creative read. Thanks for sharing!
So I just finished reading the whole thing and this is such a good piece of fiction. Definitely one of the best Naruto fics I've read and I've been on a huge Sasuhina fic binge lately.

To be honest, I didn't continue reading after the first chapter the first time I chanced upon this mostly because I couldn't accept Hinata's stalk-y behavior and also how Naruto and Sakura dealt with it. It was so...invasive and abnormal and I just can't condone it. But I came back after I ran out of things to read and abnormal is definitely what most of these characters are and I warmed up to them and I really like the absurdity of their behaviors and their situations. It's dark and humorous and because of that, equally sad.

The heads rolling, literally, and decapitated limbs is supposed to be horrific there's a sadistic humour to it that is frightening. I love how you iuxtapose all these...feelings. It was a great fic. That moment when Hinata was wailing for Sasuke and facing that epiphany about her true love was both heart wrenching and liberating. Like finallyyyy. I was so happy for the both of them.

It would be such a treat if you could give a '10 yrs later' update. Lol I mean I'm so curious, what is of the Sunwheel clan (although I agree with a previous comment that a Japanese name would sound better) now?. Of course this kind of curiousity will never be abated. So don't mind me.. This was truly an enjoyable read!
Karate.F chapter 22 . 6/15
Lol. Omgg this story is sooo morbid and so incredibly good. I love the absurdity of it all, I am slightly pass the halfway point in this series an I've gotta say I am hooked. The storyline is so engaging even if it's absurd, in fact because it's absurd probably! It's unpredictable so I find myself unable to stop. I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 32 . 6/1
Oh my gosh this was one of the most amazing Sasuhina fanfics I have ever read! When I first saw this I couldn't wait to read it. It has good grammar, great character development, a very interesting plot, AND is complete! I can't see how I can't love this. I mean, it is hard to find good fanfics these days and yours really heightened my spirits. This story is now in my favorites. ;)
AnayHyuuga27 chapter 32 . 3/24
Essa é uma das melhores sasuhina que eu ja li na minha vida.
I am brasileira.
E eu simplismente .I essa fic.
Sunwheel? ._. I think it would be better if you chose a Japanese surname..
God damn it Hinata, just let Sasuke die. It's what he fucking wants, don't prolong his suffering.
No, just no. Sasuke would never be able to harbor feelings for Sakura. I mean if he did, then why? And how?
dreammania chapter 32 . 1/28
I've never actually thought about sasuke/hinata pairing until I came across this fanfiction. 32 chapters later, you can count me as a sasuhina fan, all thanks to your wonderful and well-written story! :)
Yuri chapter 5 . 1/23
Sasuke's turned into HIDAN
Jolly9 chapter 30 . 12/31/2015
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
I see what you did there. :) I take back my previous concern.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Sasuke knows what pain feels like. He only got the mangekyo when he was 16... Maybe if you had written that he didn't remember what pain felt like...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
fuk u and fuk that pun
(joking i dig your story)
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »