Reviews for Better Off Dead
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 1 . 6/14
I just spent most of my day reading this and it was well worth the time. The first chapters seemed slightly choppy, but then I became engrossed in the story. You're descriptions were amazing and your creativity is mindblowing. I am glad that writing has helped you through some dark times as well. I don't know if you will see this review, but if you do I wish you luck in your lffe and future stories. I'm so glad that I went through my favorites and found this story. I used to use my favorites to bookmark stories that I couldn't read at the time and I only remembered that when I went looking through them. I'm really happy to have found this story and it is one of my favorite SaauHina fics.
parachutesq chapter 3 . 4/24
Thought sasuke wanted to rebuild his clan.
Well no matter! Love the quirkiness of Hinata
Critic chapter 1 . 4/1
Hey, some shit needs to start out shity, most story do it bad, but this one is fine. Hinata is lonely, and staying in the village is a reminder of what she can't have.
ChissySweetz chapter 32 . 3/22
But I thought Hinata is infertile?
ChissySweetz chapter 27 . 3/22
This sounds beautiful
ChissySweetz chapter 26 . 3/22
Holy shit holy shit holy shit this is so beautiful im
ChissySweetz chapter 25 . 3/22
This is so damn sad
ChissySweetz chapter 21 . 3/22
Whats wrong with them they're idiots making the same mistake twice! You cant fight reason into someone's head! Anyway awesome chapter! I love it
ChissySweetz chapter 19 . 3/22
Omg Hinata u idiot what have u done holy shit
AMAZING CHAPTER GAAAH
ChissySweetz chapter 18 . 3/22
Whoa I did NOT expect that omg
ChissySweetz chapter 17 . 3/22
This is really sad
ChissySweetz chapter 16 . 3/22
Now I feel so bad for sasuke
ChissySweetz chapter 14 . 3/22
Mmm that dark lover might just be sasuke
ChissySweetz chapter 11 . 3/22
This is goooood
ChissySweetz chapter 8 . 3/22
This entire story is like a poem I love it
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »