Reviews for Better Off Dead
The Jingo chapter 32 . 7/9
This was a very good story. You have great writing skills and I enjoyed both the romance and the humor. The Eternal Mangekyou becoming a parasite of immortality also was quite an interesting idea.

The only thing I would criticize is how you treated the Uchiha. Namely, I think there are other ways you could have made Sasuke change his ideals that didn't involve making the Uchiha clan ludicrously evil. It reminded of those fics where people bash Fugaku and turn all the Uchiha men into child beating rapists just to justify the village genociding them.
Himesama17 chapter 7 . 5/25
Doesn’t sounds like you like hinata that much. Sasuke and hinata in your story sounds so OOC and creepy. Writing fanfic about character you hate? I don’t even waste my time to read fanfic with ships and character that i hate. Anyway, dropping this
Hinata Uchiha2.0 chapter 32 . 4/19
la historia fue graciosa y muy hermosa
te felicito por tan bella obra de arte
infinite eternity chapter 17 . 2/9
Why isn't a group of Uchiha called a Sharingang?
Because they're all Sharingone.
OUCHiha!
infinite eternity chapter 5 . 2/9
This reminds me of that scene in HP where Voldemort says "Robe me."
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 32 . 10/29/2017
I enjoyed this. It was unlike any story I've read. Hinata was creepy, so flawed and suicidal, but I couldn't help root for her to become her own person and she did! They had an entire restart. I'm proud of Sasuke for ended the Uchiha line and starting fresh. I like how he took Hinata under his wing and how well their relationship flowed. Despite this being about the undead, it was really humorous! The dialogue made me laugh and smile a lot. Thanks for posting.
ColaGummyBears chapter 32 . 10/1/2017
Wonderful read! Thank you so much for sharing this story as well as your story in life. Continue moving forward! God bless!
ColaGummyBears chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
I know my heart will probably be broken at some point of this story but I can't put myself to stop reading. Really intriguing and seems angsty already but not in a bad way. Went back to check the story tag to check if I might possibly cry hahahaha but it turns out no drama tags but humor instead. I really thought it was since it started off kind of dark/sad (for me)
Anyway, regardless of what will happen to the next chapters, I'm already hooked. Kudos!
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I finally understood where the humor tag came from hahaha! The Sasuke Body Regeneration was equal parts unsettling and funny especially when Hinata talked about and seeing haha Sasuke's family jewels. Thinking about it the stalker stalking a stalker situation was kinda funny.
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 7/27/2017
nice!
kikodaisywrites chapter 32 . 7/17/2017
so um I can't believe I've kept myself from this (I once got turned off by long-winded fics that go past 25 chapters) and I really regret that I did. love, love, LOVE the way you tweak the mythos in the canon! that was immensely creative. It didnt feel too out of left field. it has a very magic realist feel to it, with Sasuke and Hinata being... what they were. I loved the whole journey, what with the sorceress and all. i loved how visual you got with the scenes that surprised us. While I wish my OTP had more moments, I really appreciate how you underlined the relationship more than the union if that makes sense. It's a great break from the mushiness of other fics (which I don't t mind most of the time). Overall, You Know Me Here and this one I think take the cake for me as the best SasuHina fics out there. Nothing could compare. a fan of your writing!
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I just spent most of my day reading this and it was well worth the time. The first chapters seemed slightly choppy, but then I became engrossed in the story. You're descriptions were amazing and your creativity is mindblowing. I am glad that writing has helped you through some dark times as well. I don't know if you will see this review, but if you do I wish you luck in your lffe and future stories. I'm so glad that I went through my favorites and found this story. I used to use my favorites to bookmark stories that I couldn't read at the time and I only remembered that when I went looking through them. I'm really happy to have found this story and it is one of my favorite SaauHina fics.
parachutesq chapter 3 . 4/24/2017
Thought sasuke wanted to rebuild his clan.
Well no matter! Love the quirkiness of Hinata
Critic chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Hey, some shit needs to start out shity, most story do it bad, but this one is fine. Hinata is lonely, and staying in the village is a reminder of what she can't have.
Lindt Luirae chapter 32 . 3/22/2017
But I thought Hinata is infertile?
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »