Reviews for Better Off Dead
Dimo chapter 23 . 6/15
Ughhhh why is hinata suddenly OOC?! I don't like it. She has more of a sassy attitude now. Horrible writing now.
satisfiedloser chapter 32 . 4/8
oh my god this fanfic gave me goose bumps. it was so fucking awesome woah okay bye
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another great Hina-centric fic!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
372259 chapter 2 . 2/14
WOW! Excellent start! I can't wait to read the rest of this story :)
rayvinfay chapter 32 . 2/13
sweet story thank you for writing it!
Beautiful! I love it
GrammarLover014 chapter 32 . 1/11
I would just like to say that I was not much of a SasuHina fan before I read this fanfiction but I can honestly say, I certainly will remain one if fanfictions like yours are published. Your writing style, your storyline and your use of English and poetry in certain chapters are far beyond admirable. I'm terribly sorry to find out what had happened to you but I also give you my salutations for being able to over come it with love and writing. You are most definitely one of my favorite authors and I honestly say you should continue composing fanfictions such as this one :). Truly something to marvel at. I wish you all the best for the future and hope to read more of your fanfiction soon. Till then, do take care and never stop believing , especially in love .
ShanaZeal chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I cried real tears at the end. Phenomenal story, I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
Can I be honest with my review? I hope it is not a flame.
Okay, first of all, I was interested in your story because the first few chapters were really funny. I thought, wow, funny fanfiction with canon setting and complete? This was it! Moreover, I happened to search funny fanfiction at that time.
But as I read further chapters, the fun was gone and it became completely serious. Yeah, there were still funny scenes here and there but not as much as those beginning chapters. Nevertheless, I kept reading and became a little dissappointed because the characters became OOC, even a bit mary-sue. The new power hinata got, the new clan, and hinata's problem with her family are too much for me. Yeah, I know this is not canon and maybe you wanted hinata to be confident and independent but still that is too much for her.
About hanabi, I believe she and hinata are on good terms and many fanfictions also agreed with it. I won't comment about hiashi though.
And the name of the clan is honestly weird. You know they are japanese, right? So western name is a bit of turn off. I think there is nothing wrong with still bear the name "uchiha". They can start a new and the name seems elegant and powerful.
Last but not least, about the scene where hinata came home from mist, I think it is rather overdramatic. Sasuke is a genius, so why he couldn't put two and two together that hinata was pregnant with HIS child? I once thought that he was joking, but when he genuinely thought that hinata was overweighted, my reaction was, "what the hell?!" Moreover when he asked whose baby was that. Surely he knew it was his since hinata said that she loved him? After all those scenes that sasuke-knew-without words and now he became completely fool? Too bad, that scene had a potential to be good if only hinata and sasuke reunited just fine, maybe with funny scenes right here and right there.
Yeah, in some scenes the characters maybe OOC (like when hinata shouted to sakura when she was actually a polite girl), nevertheless, I love the way you wrote hinata and sasuke's interaction. It seems fit because they don't fall in love easily. If only their child was born in this fanfiction, so we could see what she looked like.
I am sorry if I am being too harsh for you. I just want you to be better. I read your author's note and completely understand your condition. Glad that we could assist you somehow with your condition. I also appreciate your good will to finish this long fanfiction until the end.
Good luck! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/27/2014
I really like this story. I really empathize with Hinata in the beginning and it was fun to see her mature. I also enjoyed your dark humor when she regenerated the first time. You ended this on a great note as well!
anne chapter 32 . 12/17/2014
that was good read! thank you
ElvenMuggle chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
Hey there wingedmercury! I just finished this story of yours and I thought it was lovely. It was so in depth at some points that had to take a break from reading because I would become so emotional...the feelings that Hinata were suffering from in the beginning got to me. That deep sadness, feeling like you are a failure, seeing others happy lives and wondering why it can't be you...these are feelings and issues that are very real and that so many people deal with. And when she got to the point where she could have died, but didn't particularly care, there was a familiar pang in my heart, because I've been there so many times before. But then they found happiness in each other, and Hinata found the strong will in herself that helped her to hang on, and Sasuke was reminded of what life could give back to him and I thought it was beautiful. I enjoyed it, but I couldn't ever read it again! Lol, I've caught too many emotion cooties from this story. Thank you for sharing it, and your personal life story with us all. God bless!
temryz chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
SO MANY STALKERS!
C3siah chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
I love it. One of the best fics. It's a masterpiece.
Tsukiome chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
One of The best ! Love it!
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »