Reviews for As the family grows
Loves the Supernatural chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
WOW what a way to end the story. Loved it and love the name Nathaniel so adorable
Canadian-23 chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
Hey amazing! :)

Wow! Perfect ending! It's was sensational and they made a wonderful family and the name of the their baby boy is super! Just fantastic work and I will happily fallow and read your next story! Sensational work and you are amazing! Love you! :) xoxo
Loves the Supernatural chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
awesome thank you! and AWWWWWWWWWW
foxgodess07 chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
the baby is early that can't be good update soon.
Grizzo chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
Hopefully it is just him having the baby early...great romantic
cag21 chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
please continue...very good.
A.L. Cullen chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
blood?I don't think that's a good thing but I could be wrong. this great can't wait for the next update
Forever Cullen chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
loved it.

poor Merlin.
Canadian-23 chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
Hey amazing!

Oh god that was soo hot! I love Merlin and Arthur together and who amazing you made them! :) oh god I really hope Merlin and their baby will be okay! Can't wait to see the next and last chapter! Sensational work and you are amazing! Love you! :) :)
Merthur Dreamer chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
They were gonna have SMEXY TIIIMMME _ But their SMEXY TIIIMMME won't be as hot as Merlin and Arthur... MmmHmm I can tell _-

I loved this chapter, it had some beautiful elements to it that I think were so AWESOMELY AMAZING! YES THAT IS A WORD!

I loved the morning after the intense love-making. Not only could they not breathe *giggles* but it was so romantic. From the first sentence I fell in love with this chapter. It made such a warm fluffy romantic atmosphere like the reader was wrapped in clouds and cotton - how Merlin woke content and happy, the most in love grin you have ever seen... *sighs* it was brilliant. It was even MORE tender though, how Merlin then cuddled up to Arthur and completely melted in his warm toned muscles. The sunlight was reflecting their glowing moods and the way Arthur tightened his hold on Merlin to bring him closer because his heart was craving the need to be closer to his love because without Merlin Arthur can't breathe and then when he said good morning it was as if the world stopped to give them the moment. Then when Arthur placed the kiss on his shoulder - the meaning behind it literally summed up all of his heart's desire and the intimacy expressed how much Arthur truly does love Merlin... *breathes* Yeah... I'm having a bad day *breathes* I needed that _

Then when Merlin thanked him for last night - that totally told the reader how much he enjoyed it - there were stars in his eyes. Arthur - in his smug self - it was so adorably romantic how he said that Merlin really didn't need to thank him - implying that OF COURSE ARTHUR LOVED IT TOO! Then when Merlin turned to face him... I feel Merlin sincerely needed Arthur to see the emotion in his eyes as he said that he didn't want to wait another eleven years... there was quite a serious amount and it made the whole concept of the love-making all the more deeper. Then as Arthur sealed the promise with a kiss - he understood that they needed some form of closement for the deal _ And it was so romantic, how they spent so much time as possible being in each others arms - for once their wasn't the Princes and Future Heirs of Camelot - it was Merlin and Arthur just being together and being in love and... and letting their heart's affection pulse and flow through their bodies to euphoria... I really need to calm down XD.

Arthur is such a gentleman... the way he helped Merlin up... but that all went to something else as Arthur eyed up his husband's naked body - but not only that - he was smirking at the fact Merlin was limbing from the overexposure to their sexy time. Merlin's reaction was priceless - how he didn't mind at all that Arthur was staring but that they didn't have time for another round of morning love-making XD Merlin you horny devil. But Arthur wasn't listening - the way he asked whether he was limping for not - Arthur totally knew the answer and why - Merlin just smiling his arse off and clearifying his husband's needs _

Awwwww Arthur kissed him goodbye AMUEGHASJBAGASAGSAHA - That was me melting. But Evie was missing O_O WHAT? Everyone's panic was so heartfelt though, it was nice to see that everyone's so close together. The thunder scared her... awwwwwww I did like it how Arthur picked her up then shared her with Merlin... such a cute family... IDEA SPASM! YOU NEED TO GET SOMEONE TO DRAW A FANART PIC FOR THE FAMILY... DO IT NOW! NOW! NOW!

The leaving scene was... really emotional actually, I knew I would love it but... I actually really really really really LOVED AND TOTALLY FELL for this! First things frist though - the way Arthur was holding Merlin and Merlin was leaning back in sighed contentment... the atmosphere of love was just breathtaking and I think... I melted again. It was as if for just another moment, nothing else mattered except the other. But then as Merlin noticed Raven looking so dull and dark - how her and Lucan both looked so sad and were trying to hide it... the way Merlin suddenly realised that maybe the pretending had actually gone somewhere - suddenly realising that his daughter was in love - suddenly realising that maybe she was deeper in this than she knew herself. It was such a brilliant moment - how she ran after the horses and felt her heart crumble somewhat at seeing Lucan go... and I think at that point everyone knew - Merlin voicing what was going through the others mind - how she was going to miss him more than she herself knew. They it seemed that Merlin and Arthur shared a knowing look - wedding bells? Then when Balinor and Merlin started to comfort her - there was this amazing sense of warmth about it all and it truly was incredible - this feeling of love.

The last scene was just for giggling I swear XD So Gwaine was already craving XD It made me laugh how Arthur was passing on his knowledge about the male pregnancies. Percival was so inexperienced and when Arthur informed him of the craving rule and how Gwaine would start to get VERY VERY horny - his side comment about Merlin and himself took me back XD But Percival's remark about how was Gwaine going to get ANYMORE horny _ I'll just leave it there...

Thanks For Sharing x

P.S. Short chapter... you okay?
Grizzo chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Horney pregnant men. so
Forever Cullen chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
loved it. as I said before its a sweet moment. :)
foxgodess07 chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
i just feel bad for percival. gwaine is gonns kill him before the baby is born. update soon.
Luka Knight chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahah! :D omg I had to stuff my head in my pillow to stop myself from laughing.
crazylove1980 chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Nice update. It was a good chapter!
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »