Reviews for As the family grows
Grizzo chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Surprised they didn't think of her as a seer. Hope they get there fast enough...thx..gr
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Hey amazing!

Aswome work! Love this chapter, wow Raven a seer! Can't wait to see more and love this story! You are amazing! :)
foxgodess07 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
what i'm thinking is that nobody ever listens to kids. update soon.
Cathcer1984 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Oh, I hope Uther will be safe!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Naughty, naughty Merlin... should sex really be that *hard*?...thx..gr
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
loved it. i kinda hope u don't kill Uther, he's grown on me.
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This chapter was certainly quite amazing! I say quite... I mean bloody brilliant. The atmosphere you always create is just so incredible, this story is really developing beautifully - I'm sensing a trilogy XD

Like I said before, everyone seems so happy... so you can imagine my shock and pain when it opened with Raven in tears clinging to Uther. It was certainly an ominous air, as all Raven did was cling to Uther, not giving a reason. The pangs of heart within the grandparents was heartbreaking - how all Uther could do was comfort her, silently agreeing with Ygraine that Merlin and Arthur needed to be here. Ygraine's rush was amazing, how he, of course very gracifully, legged it down the corridors. But questions would still be in the reader's mind: Why was Raven so distraught? Why was she crying? What had Uther got to do with it? Had Uther done something? Would he do something? How did she know? Was he going to be murdered? All of these questions fuelling us to read on.

The next scene, however rushed and paniced the air was, you still placed areas of humour. I want to nickname them 'Magical Humour Moments' since your fics are the ones that use them most _ It must have been annoying and worrying for Ygraine that she couldn't wake Arthur - knowing the more time they wasted, the more time Raven was drying herself of tears. Merlin, of course, would wake right away... it was at times like these that you give little insights into the relationship between Merlin and Arthur. But first, the sudden panic within Merlin was heartclenching, how Ygraine couldn't give him more help, saying that it was just better to see her - but this would lead to Merlin's thoughts circling in mayhem - Was she alright? Was she dying? It made me smile slightly, how Merlin looked to Arthur, telling Ygraine that if he was properly exhausted he could become a very deep sleeper. It then got so tender, as Merlin caressed Arthur's ear with his lips, trying to rouse him from sleep. Ygraine then... she knew Merlin could wake Arthur... and I couldn't help but see the evil look in her eye as she muttered with a hidden meaning 'Drastic action Merlin'. When Merlin apologised to Arthur... it was so sweet, but the moment he squeezed Arthur's, of course, huge clothed cock and shouted at him - Arthur's flustered woken state was hilarious. His 'Seriously Merlin' hinting towards something else too XD But once Ygraine snapped them from their lustful glares, they soon found their feet running to Raven... WHAT WAS WRONG? THE SUSPENSE WAS KILLING ME!

The scene they were struck with was heartbreaking, Raven just softly weeping into Uther's shoulder. Merlin and Arthur's hearts seemed to break in sync, rushing to kneel beside their daughter, trying to desperately to get answer, the very idea that their daughter was in pain hurting so deeply. When all she said was for her Grandpa not to leave... the three men's solemn looks seemed so saddening. When Merlin tried to get her, she protested... so you can imagine my heartache as Merlin looked to Arthur, asking him to take Raven... so he did. It was killing Arthur to seperate Raven from Uther, his daughter obviously so distressed over a hidden concept. But when she then clinged to Arthur, her father the very essence of support and comfort - again, the fatherly nature within Arthur was shining through, as he quickened and told Raven he wouldn't let her grandpa leave. What was wrong?

This was started to scare me now, but I think I worked it out... something bad was going to happen to Uther, a mortal wound or death, but Raven felt that she couldn't stop it?

The morning after seemed to be so quiet. The way Merlin woke and streched his arms... finding no Arthur, then looking to see him and Raven together on a chair. Merlin's heart seemed to whimper and the sight - knowing Arthur must've stayed up most of he night comforting Raven... so that Merlin could sleep. Merlin felt such a strong, intense feeling of emotion and affection then, realising that bit more how much Arthur loved him. It was a beautiful, tender moment, when Merlin started to stroke Arthur's cheek, slowly awaking him and the tired smile he received... it was such breathtaking - both realising the hardships of parenting. As Merlin asked how she was, I couldn't help but notice that he felt guilty somehow, Arthur having stayed up all night, knowing that Arthur must be tired, that paining him... but Arthur did it for Merlin, he did it so he could rest... because he believed Merlin more important than himself... and that thought just ached with their love. When Raven woke, as she told her story, it was heartbreaking. I hated to see Raven so sad. She seemed to remember everything from the day Uther was meant to leave to the day of his death.

This next scene made me laugh. It was sweet, Merlin dreaming about how strong Arthur was, Evie asking about challenging... then when she sparked the idea of Merlin and Arthur challenging *giggles*

It was so heartfelt, how Merlin knew that Arthur didn't like him fighting when pregnant, Arthur never being able to forgive himself if Merlin got hurt. So again, you could probably picture me laughing in fluffy sweetness as Arthur called Merlin 'sweetheart' in public again. The idea Merlin used his neckerchief instead of a gauntlet was hilarious. Arthur's shock and protest was truly coming from his heart. But Merlin was far gone into the terms. Arthur's sigh of Evie having given Merlin the idea was quite funny. Their terms when Arthur finally caved, knowing he wouldn't win this one... were both so breathtakingly romantic. Merlin wanting a full body massage from Arthur, where time would slow down so they could be together more so intimatly... and Arthur was so heartachingly touching as well... how he wanted one day where it was just he and Merlin... in their chambers, just them... a day where they could express their love, a day where they didn't have to worry about anything else and just lose themselves in their tenderness.

So Romantic - I hope its a draw... so both have to come true _

Thanks For Sharing x
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is funny and sad as well. Can't wait for more. Does she have the second sight?
Ai1990 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Yeay, new story and both the girls really cute...-

Q:Will the third child be a boy?
thundercan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
haha Merlin is just a little baby making machine. But their kids are all adorable. I like to think their first kid would have no magical abilities but be a badass fighter, the second would be able to learn magic like a normal sorcerer, and any after that would vary XD I'm amused that Raven seems to have acquired Sight even though Merlin obviously doesn't have it.
TidusGT chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Raven is a Seer! cool!
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aw what a nice thing to wake up to, at 4.30 in the afternoon :)
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hey amazing!

Oh my god! I love it! Marie-Eve is adorable and Raven is still soo aswome! Thank you again for this sequel and thank you soooo much to have put my name in your story! I'm sooo happy! That was wonderful! You are amazing! :)
foxgodess07 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
ok now you do gotta update, what happened to uther? update soon.
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 11/26/2011