Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
idkwhyimhere chapter 15 . 8/21
wait why does reading the heart warming parts in the story make me feel awkward. HELP I think somethings wrong with me
Arabella Doreen Figg chapter 29 . 7/22
I hope everyone gets to meet someone as genuine as Oliver
Lisiane chapter 30 . 7/16
Oh that such a good one!
I loved it!
castleworks chapter 30 . 7/8
this fic was soooo good! i wasn’t expecting it to be a slow burn, but it just made it more frustrating to the point that i wanted to pull my hair out... and i wouldn’t have noticed! good job!
ahyde17 chapter 30 . 7/3
Loved the story! It was frustrating and wonderful at the same time. Thank you for writing it!
ever afters chapter 30 . 5/28
This was very sweet! The flow and pacing of the story was really goodhow they slowly fell in love. In my imagination of their characters, I just thought Hermione would realize her feelings first before George but you wrote the story really well so it was still good for me. Thank you for sharing this
blueoceandragon chapter 30 . 5/24
Adorable! I love that they actually fell in love, not that they had secretly had crushes on each other forever. Super well written and fun!
Puzzler54 chapter 30 . 2/9
Aww what a beautiful ending. I can't believe what Oliver did - he's amazing. I genuinely wanted H to give him her all because of his selfless act. I liked the get together for our couple at the end in such a normal, quiet way. No big drama in the moment.

Really - 5 years! Wowee that's a long time considering how close they were before. I love that they are good friends with Oliver and Freya and no animosity, rare and great to have it worked out.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Puzzler54 chapter 21 . 2/9
Uhoh George is in trouble! Wonder what he'll do with this new information! Hehe...
Puzzler54 chapter 20 . 2/9
Aww poor Rockwell, though nice to see a better side of him. I was worried for a moment H would pursue him. Phew.
Eek this is tense re Evangeline. She sounds lovely but definitely not the match we're all hoping for.
Puzzler54 chapter 18 . 2/9
Hehe cute! I love that they are such good friends they pull it off naturally - G giving another kiss before they joined everyone else.
Eek it's getting tense with that dream. Come on already!
Puzzler54 chapter 11 . 2/9
Aww cute chapter. Loved this one. Hehe trust George to have a different opinion in the murder mystery!
Also you were accurately descriptive in the carrot incident - I had to stop eating my lunch for a moment! You write so well. I can't put it down but equally I don't want to finish the story as it's so good. It'll be great to read more of your stories too.
Puzzler54 chapter 10 . 2/9
Ooh this was a bit different. I love that Hermione is not at all interested yet people flock to her! Loved the mention of Umbridge again, hilarious speculations!
Puzzler54 chapter 8 . 2/9
Wow the stress of parenthood. It's nice that is what brought them together.
Puzzler54 chapter 6 . 2/8
Loving this story. Started reading and haven't been able to put it down!
This chapter has had me laughing out loud, I loved the start particularly and George's anger. Just brilliant. Well written. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as your readers will have enjoyed reading it.
I can't wait to see where this goes.