Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Hahahahah chapter 4 . 6/18
George was always the more temperamental. This is funny xd
Remembering Fred chapter 3 . 6/18
This was painful to read, not because of your story. I think it is a great chapter and I really like your writing. It was painful to read because I still can't get over Fred's death ("after all this time?", yes "always" :'( ). I fully believe that Hermione would have been better with one of the twins. I always leaned more towards Fred. While searching for some fics where Fred lived and himnabd Hermione get together, I found your story. I wonder how it would work with George. I have to admit, I'm intrigued and I really like the bet xd
stefanie1955 chapter 29 . 6/19
How is it that you made me root fo Oliver here? ! Omg...
stefanie1955 chapter 23 . 6/19
I want to see Hermione having a small relationship with Oliver. Although, Oliver is very nice, he should not be led on.
stefanie1955 chapter 21 . 6/19
I really liked this chapter, it was so funny at the end!
stefanie1955 chapter 19 . 6/19
Ugh! George -_-
stefanie1955 chapter 17 . 6/18
I have to admit I felt a tear in my eye at the mention of Fred. Sighs* :'(
stefanie1955 chapter 7 . 6/18
George was the more level headed of the twins, Fred was more impulsive. It makes sense that George is having these issues. He's lost his other half.
Weasleyrox chapter 30 . 4/28
Hi there! One word to say ENJOYED!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
This is amazing! I love this so much! I really love this ship!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2016
Oh your last chapter had me in tears because Oliver Wood is a pure cinnamon roll that is too good for this world and everything thing about it was so perfect that I can't even put it to words. Aside from that, this chapter, this entire story, is amazing and your writing is actually brilliant. Are you a published author yet? If not write yourself a book and get published. Hell, I'll publish it. No idea how, but I'd do it. Anyway, I'm going to go read everything on your profile. Thanks for making me laugh and cry and ship ships I didn't know I shipped, and most of all give me an eternal hate for girls names Evengaline.
Jenna98 chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
What a fabulous fic! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

It was frustrating how long it took them to get together and I only wish I could have read more!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Lots of love
Jenna
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 30 . 8/9/2016
Cute!
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
I usually never review (which makes me horrible, I know) but honestly I loved the ending of this chapter, it was perfect! And thank you for writing this, it truly was amazing!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/11/2016