Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
ToLazyToLogIn chapter 30 . 2/15
That.. that.. that just made me want to laugh and then punch my computer and then you ripped my heart into shreds and then fixed it and then repeated that process about 3 times and just ugh that was amazing. Good job.
666Spektor chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
THANK U SOOOOO MUCH!
Pussycat Pippin chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Happy to hear that George is doing the best any one can ask for after losing Fred I happy that he did not close himself off from the rest of the world I glad that he was brave enuf so let Lee be his flat mate nothing against Lee it just after George lost Fred who was so so close to him in so many ways and when people lose someone like that they usually close time self off from the world but George did not I am also happy that he did not get mad at lee for moving in with Angelina even theo it means he is going to be alone which he never truly been before. Cressida has no right yo have a flat mate like Hermione or Zar Zar and the way i see it it is Cressdia loss not Hermione's or the cats. Oooooooooo
yea family time at the Burrow. Got to love Mrs,Weasley. nice chapter sorry for any mess spelling.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
ALWAYS listen to Luna she is ALWAYS right! lol
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Jonathan is my new favorite OC at the moment.
redstickbonbon chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Nice chapter.
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Yowza, Hermione is like the worst roommate...digs into his stuff and private space, lies to his guests and besmirches his reputation, and then tattles to his mom...all while living rent-free.

This is really well written and funny, but Hermione really does suck as a roommate...she's reminding me of a roommate or two that I had in grad school. (**shuddering**)
Queen Of Slayers chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
This was starting to get so OOC I just couldn't.

Sorry.
saku642734 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
very awesome story :D
D. Kennedy chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Every time I read this, I remember how fantastic it is and why it is my favourite fanfiction on this site. Amazing.
dididoitwrong chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
Awww! That's so sweet! And also so sad! And so cool, because now George gets a chance. Right? Please! Please!
dididoitwrong chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Babysitting or battling a mountain troll... tough choice.
dididoitwrong chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Yes, sigh. Haha, *chuckles*
Kim chapter 30 . 3/31/2014
Absolutely beautiful I love George and Oliver they were fabulous.
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
hehe you gotta love a meddling Molly!