Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Thatgirlwhobelievesinhogwarts chapter 30 . 8/2
I’d try to write a nice review, except knowing me I’d mess it up some how. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING STORY! I’ve read it three times, believe it or not. It’s so wonderfully fluffy and sweet!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 3 . 4/5
This is fun, I want to place my bet too!
you belong with me by taylor swift started playing in my head as soon as i got to the end of this chapter. wild.
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 3/9
Yes yes yes brilliant story
Elena Zanettini chapter 30 . 3/9
Perfect!absolutely perfect!
Readerjkr chapter 30 . 2/2
Lovely romance.
Camila Anna chapter 30 . 1/19
Best geomione ever!
vickety chapter 30 . 1/9
Thanks for this wonderful story!
xenosaiyan chapter 30 . 12/3/2017
beautiful story, I love it! Thanks so much for writing this!
R chapter 30 . 11/6/2017
Nice cute story :)
ofwizardsandowls chapter 30 . 9/26/2017
Great story. I especially loved how their relationship developed, the lines weren't blurred as they tend to be in most fiction. It was wonderful how their relationship slowly developed from an acquaintanceship to a cute friendship and then obvious love, you set the pace incredibly well. If anything, I wish I could have seen more of them after they got hitched, but I'm fairly certain that was a common request you received. Either way, the story was fluffy enough even without their assent, though it was rather frustrating when one was single and the other was in a relationship and they were both so stupidly and impossibly oblivious, truly contradicting their supposed intelligence. Despite all this, your story left me satisfied. I'm going to go read all your stories now, can't wait. :)))))
Guest chapter 29 . 7/8/2017
OH god... I love George and Hermione, but please, PLEASE write a fic about Hermione and Oliver. Please. This broke my heart.

Okay... Wiping my eyes and finishing this fic.
MoonWatersLight chapter 30 . 6/28/2017
I loved this! Wonderful job! I had such a fun time reading!
Hahahahah chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
George was always the more temperamental. This is funny xd
Remembering Fred chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
This was painful to read, not because of your story. I think it is a great chapter and I really like your writing. It was painful to read because I still can't get over Fred's death ("after all this time?", yes "always" :'( ). I fully believe that Hermione would have been better with one of the twins. I always leaned more towards Fred. While searching for some fics where Fred lived and himnabd Hermione get together, I found your story. I wonder how it would work with George. I have to admit, I'm intrigued and I really like the bet xd