Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
TheGirlWhoLived9-10 chapter 8 . 10/10
I like the reference to the Sorcerer's Stone. Not what I was expecting, but very impressive the way you slipped that in there. You suprised me!
Sophisticated Sage chapter 30 . 7/19
Excellent! Every chapter blew me away, you truly have a talent for storytelling :)
I spent a solid 2.5 hours reading all the way through this and I was not disappointed. The elements of timing (or mistiming) was so well done and it moved the story along really nicely. I really hated Malcom’s character and super loved Oliver, but I especially loved Lees internal realization of George’s love. That was so perfect. I never was completely on board with Ron Hermione and this telling of George Hermione was so compelling it’s gonna be my own head canon.
Salovi chapter 30 . 5/13
This was really sweet and fun! Thanks for writing
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 30 . 4/12
Loved the plot!
tanyaspartak chapter 26 . 4/7
God, this is the best work I've read in a long time.
The Sweetest Things chapter 10 . 3/13
Who drinks eggnog at a bar
Thatgirlwhobelievesinhogwarts chapter 30 . 8/2/2018
I’d try to write a nice review, except knowing me I’d mess it up some how. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING STORY! I’ve read it three times, believe it or not. It’s so wonderfully fluffy and sweet!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 3 . 4/5/2018
This is fun, I want to place my bet too!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2018
you belong with me by taylor swift started playing in my head as soon as i got to the end of this chapter. wild.
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
Yes yes yes brilliant story
Elena Zanettini chapter 30 . 3/9/2018
Perfect!absolutely perfect!
Readerjkr chapter 30 . 2/2/2018
Lovely romance.
Camila Anna chapter 30 . 1/19/2018
Best geomione ever!
vickety chapter 30 . 1/9/2018
Thanks for this wonderful story!