Reviews for Not Old, Alone or Done For
Ephemeral5683 chapter 17 . 3/17
OCB: I can't help it. I keep re-reading this delicious tale you've written. It is by far my favorite. I love the HP stories, but this one decadent. Please, I need more soon!
3 Forever,
Ephemeral
Unofficial Fangirl chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
That ending was amazing. The story was amazing. I have been obsessing over this for the last few days and I am actually quite sad that it is over.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Your writing always draws me in. Bravo! Well done.
ScarletBreezes chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
I love Paulie, he's seems like such a sweet, large teddy bear! I love Hook too of course...
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Oh my goodness, the ending was so adorable! A totally enjoyable story from start to finish. I loved it...and now I'm really going to have to see that version of Peter Pan!
cdd12 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
My first Captain Hook/Wendy story. Thank you! I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Ah I enjoyed the story! haha sorry for not reviewing each chapter!
BellOfTheBall22 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
I absolutely loved it! :)))
staypee chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I've never thought about reading any Peter Pan stories, let alone the ones with Hook and Wendy. I haven't watched this version of Peter Pan yet, but I will!
You've captured my interest from the very first chapter and I have been reading it non-stop because I want to know what would happen next...and now, it's over... :(

Thank you for writing such amazing stories, Once! Please keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
The story was marvellous, the plot was amazing and very well written! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
Finally! Together again! I can only imagine the pain they had been throught during their separation!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Why? why? why? I almost cried.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
what can I say?!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
they said "I love you" and then -too hot!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2014