Reviews for Not Old, Alone or Done For
Great story :)
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 17 . 2/20
*squeals excitedly*
TinkerbellxO chapter 17 . 10/1/2015
I just found this story and I read it within two days (and that's only because I work fulltime). What a great narrative you have here! I wanted to laugh, cry, I fell in love with both of them. So amazing.

Tink
RowenaIsKween chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
Yet another beautiful story!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 17 . 5/13/2015
No matter how many times I read this it always makes me smile. Xx
MaryBridi chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Wow, I was so mad at you when Hook sent her away! But this end made up for that! Amazing!
Ephemeral5683 chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
OCB: I can't help it. I keep re-reading this delicious tale you've written. It is by far my favorite. I love the HP stories, but this one decadent. Please, I need more soon!
3 Forever,
Ephemeral
hawkemily chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
That ending was amazing. The story was amazing. I have been obsessing over this for the last few days and I am actually quite sad that it is over.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Your writing always draws me in. Bravo! Well done.
ScarletBreezes chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
I love Paulie, he's seems like such a sweet, large teddy bear! I love Hook too of course...
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Oh my goodness, the ending was so adorable! A totally enjoyable story from start to finish. I loved it...and now I'm really going to have to see that version of Peter Pan!
hijenks chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
My first Captain Hook/Wendy story. Thank you! I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Ah I enjoyed the story! haha sorry for not reviewing each chapter!
BellOfTheBall22 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
I absolutely loved it! :)))
staypee chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I've never thought about reading any Peter Pan stories, let alone the ones with Hook and Wendy. I haven't watched this version of Peter Pan yet, but I will!
You've captured my interest from the very first chapter and I have been reading it non-stop because I want to know what would happen next...and now, it's over... :(

Thank you for writing such amazing stories, Once! Please keep on writing! :)