Reviews for Not Old, Alone or Done For
BellOfTheBall22 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
I absolutely loved it! :)))
staypee chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I've never thought about reading any Peter Pan stories, let alone the ones with Hook and Wendy. I haven't watched this version of Peter Pan yet, but I will!
You've captured my interest from the very first chapter and I have been reading it non-stop because I want to know what would happen next...and now, it's over... :(

Thank you for writing such amazing stories, Once! Please keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
The story was marvellous, the plot was amazing and very well written! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
Finally! Together again! I can only imagine the pain they had been throught during their separation!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Why? why? why? I almost cried.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
what can I say?!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
they said "I love you" and then -too hot!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Wow! -speechless-!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
It is good that things got better for Wendy and for her relationship with Hook
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Poor Wendy! Hook and Paulie arrived just in time! And after what she had been through she asked about Hook's well being!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Oh my goodness, what a chapter! First the dream (really?! only a dream...), then the whole combing and helping thing that brought them closer, Paulie helping her ( what a good fellow) see what she shouldn't have seen and the drunk Hook doing all wrong!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
HOT!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Oh a kiss! :) Wendy is so confused! I think the captain is a little too!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Magnificent chapter! All those feelings...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Tink and Peter...well I can justify Hook's feelings for them! I am glad that Maila is very different and more glad that Hook decided to listen to the fairy!
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »