Reviews for Not Old, Alone or Done For
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
the conversation between them was wonderful!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
finally Wendy's free! and Hook is taking care of her!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
poor Wendy! That Gavin that a pig!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
an excellent beginning!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Oh my goodness! This story was so amazing! I've never considered Peter Pan for fanfiction let alone this pairing! I feel as i you've opened my eyes to a whole new word of fanfiction. (great, now i'll never sleep!) Even so, iIt was such a wonderful read and I thank you for sharing it with us!
Hungry-elf
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Yes yes yes! I love this so much! So perfect. :))))

And I feel vindicated with John and Michael. I hope they pissed themselves a bit when they recognized James Hook and they felt guilt and remorse for not believing Wendy about Neverland once they were older.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Thank the heavens and fairies that he finally came to his bloody senses! And I'm so proud of Wendy for standing up to her family and telling them where they can shove their ideals and shock. ;)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Oh, James, you bastard. You had to go and get all noble suddenly? :'(
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Languidly spending the day making love and eating sounds fabulous and decadent. Being that they don't have condoms or potions to prevent pregnancy...
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Huzzah! I'm so thrilled for our couple. xoxoxoxo
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Woo hoo! NOW we're getting somewhere. :D Poor James is going to be blue if he already isn't.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
I'm glad that she's feeling better and that James is staying a bit more steady rather than hot and cold.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
Holy shit that was awful. It could've gotten worse but it was still pretty bad. Thank the stars that James is ruthless and so is his crew. I love Paulie too.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
James, you drunken fool! I hope she found her friend to keep her safe while out on deck. I hope she didn't leave the ship. :-/
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Ack, you beast! Working us up and leaving us on the cliff. LOL
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »