Reviews for Not Old, Alone or Done For
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Oh a kiss! :) Wendy is so confused! I think the captain is a little too!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Magnificent chapter! All those feelings...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Tink and Peter...well I can justify Hook's feelings for them! I am glad that Maila is very different and more glad that Hook decided to listen to the fairy!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
the conversation between them was wonderful!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
finally Wendy's free! and Hook is taking care of her!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
poor Wendy! That Gavin that a pig!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
an excellent beginning!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Oh my goodness! This story was so amazing! I've never considered Peter Pan for fanfiction let alone this pairing! I feel as i you've opened my eyes to a whole new word of fanfiction. (great, now i'll never sleep!) Even so, iIt was such a wonderful read and I thank you for sharing it with us!
Hungry-elf
WinterOrion chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Yes yes yes! I love this so much! So perfect. :))))

And I feel vindicated with John and Michael. I hope they pissed themselves a bit when they recognized James Hook and they felt guilt and remorse for not believing Wendy about Neverland once they were older.
WinterOrion chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Thank the heavens and fairies that he finally came to his bloody senses! And I'm so proud of Wendy for standing up to her family and telling them where they can shove their ideals and shock. ;)
WinterOrion chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Oh, James, you bastard. You had to go and get all noble suddenly? :'(
WinterOrion chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Languidly spending the day making love and eating sounds fabulous and decadent. Being that they don't have condoms or potions to prevent pregnancy...
WinterOrion chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Huzzah! I'm so thrilled for our couple. xoxoxoxo
WinterOrion chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Woo hoo! NOW we're getting somewhere. :D Poor James is going to be blue if he already isn't.
WinterOrion chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
I'm glad that she's feeling better and that James is staying a bit more steady rather than hot and cold.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »