Reviews for Not Old, Alone or Done For
Gemini Sister chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Two strong characters clashing - wonderful! So she is off to find Peter bet he will not be that amused either.

Thanks for another lovely chapter.
Gemini Sister chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Yeah! Hook to the rescue!

I know about that film I have it with the audio description and does not JI do a superb job as hook?

Loving your wee story.
Gemini Sister chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Well in the previous chapter I had my doubts about Gavin. Confirmed now with knobs on lol. Nasty and underhanded creep. Poor Wendy . I know in our British history this type of thing was common for young woman with the Vapours and the like when Men did not think their daughters, wives or sisters were behaving the way they wanted them too. Off to read next chapter. This way my germs are confined to my ipad lol.
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I have been poorly and found this Hook fic to cheer me up. Like it so far.
The-Crimson-Bride chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I FOUND IT! I have been looking for this story for about a month as it is one of my favs! There are simply not enough Wendy/Hook parings out there. I love it and Im going to favorite it right now! I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
that was a brilliant story! bravo
PoE99 chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us - I've enjoyed it very much, and am now totally addicted to Hook ha ha.
Amazilia chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
This story has inspired my own! Such a lovely tale. The lemons were steamy, the plot was believable and gripping, Wendy and Hook kept their characters and yet you were still able to bring them together! Bravo!
MidnightDreams261 chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Holy hell, I am speechless. the hook/wendy story was/is fantastic! I am so putting this on my nook so I can reread whenever I like. I LOVED IT! Best hook/wendy story ever. You kept them completely in character, slowly softening hook yet still keeping him fierce. Amazing and I loved the portrayal of peter as I thought that of him to be a selfish and spoiled brat; especially with the ending of the movie and poor hook. Absolutely amazing work here! This is Sheila from fb btw :D
Guest chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
You have made me cry almost every chapter. Thank you.
You are amazing and your writing is just wonderful.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
What a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it. 3! I wish there was more. LOL. But you closed it up pretty well. Bravo!
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
I love this! I would never want to forget this ever!
d1x1lady chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Oh my goodness! Love this story. Such an unusual and interesting pairing.
Madamegenevieve chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Dear GOD! PLEASE write romance novels for a living. I am a book SNOB and I'm terribly critical when it comes to books and writing (I can't help it), and in absolute honesty I found nothing to complain about with your work. You are a talented writer and I nearly swooned over this story multiple times. The Captain Hook and Wendy pairing have been a long-time favorite of mine... and I've read numerous fan fictions (many of them unappealing in general) and this one has absolutely won my adoration!

I can now only mourn that love in this day and age simply doesn't maintain the quality we find in fiction. It's a shame. Well, I'll keep myself appeased with stories like this and... as I said before... PLEASE begin writing Romance novels. I would be a very very loyal reader!

Cheers,

Genevieve
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Oh my... this is so beautiful, yet so sad.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »