Reviews for Not Old, Alone or Done For
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
I love love love their care for each other and James' confused feelings of her empathy and acceptance.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Ugh, Tinkerbell is such a little bitch. I never liked her. I'm glad that help is on the way since Peter is too much of a selfish child (with the emotional range of a teaspoon) to bother.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
James and Wendy both have fair points and baggage. I'm actually sad that she left the ship but I suppose she'll be back in contact with James eventually or this would be a very short story. LOL
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Thank the fairies she's out of that asylum! Jason Isaacs as James Hook OMG dangerous hotness.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
What a horrifying scenario - and sadly one that was probably not that uncommon.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Such a lovely surprise to find that you have a Wendy/Hook fic! laurielove turned me on to this ship, so to speak, and I'm quite taken with your first chapter. Looking forward to the rest! :)
Dreamy Dragon chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
I'm glad they found their happy-ever-after. This was very enjoyable, and your Hook is delicious.
Gemini Sister chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Tinker by name and Tinker by nature. I knew Peter would not be over joyed . Talk about fair weather friends and those having the memory of a nat.

Again Hook to the Rescue!

LOL
Gemini Sister chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Two strong characters clashing - wonderful! So she is off to find Peter bet he will not be that amused either.

Thanks for another lovely chapter.
Gemini Sister chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Yeah! Hook to the rescue!

I know about that film I have it with the audio description and does not JI do a superb job as hook?

Loving your wee story.
Gemini Sister chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Well in the previous chapter I had my doubts about Gavin. Confirmed now with knobs on lol. Nasty and underhanded creep. Poor Wendy . I know in our British history this type of thing was common for young woman with the Vapours and the like when Men did not think their daughters, wives or sisters were behaving the way they wanted them too. Off to read next chapter. This way my germs are confined to my ipad lol.
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I have been poorly and found this Hook fic to cheer me up. Like it so far.
The-Crimson-Bride chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I FOUND IT! I have been looking for this story for about a month as it is one of my favs! There are simply not enough Wendy/Hook parings out there. I love it and Im going to favorite it right now! I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
that was a brilliant story! bravo
PoE99 chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us - I've enjoyed it very much, and am now totally addicted to Hook ha ha.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »