Reviews for On Sex
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 3/12
The most uncomfortable moments are actually the most memorable moments that clearly stand out in this story that's told so unbelievably well. From "the talk" with his Uncle Hiashi, the gift of the position book, to the final battle where all the pent up tension and revelation occurs, this story never stops delivering something unexpected. How fitting they end up together.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 3/12
You have command over capturing awkwardness down very, very well. The comfort level at which you paint the characters with these situations is nothing short of amazing. The acceptance of what is being said helps paint a picture of how close they are. It's not an easy subject to tackle and the complexities of which you've painted into the picture really help to draw the reader in.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/12
The seamless blend of background before the big question is asked, sort of makes sense of the shock that's felt when it comes tumbling out. The way it's taken so nonchalantly is a tribute to your expertise in timing and presentation. You had me squirming and obviously the characters had more control of of the moment!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 2/8
OMG...I just read Hiashi trying to give Neji...'The Talk'...i cant-the giggles...oh god the awkwardness of this story kills me
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
okay so i just have to say, that this fic was SOOOOO amazingly written. it's incredibly realistic, and that's the main charm - not to mention that you write the characters so endearingly. i just wow. this has got to be my favorite nejiten fic of all time. (even with that kinda sad ending!)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
I say this with the utmost sincerity: you are incredibly talented.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Okay, one: Scary!Gai is FUCKING TERRIFYING.

And two: this is the best goddamned NejiTen fic ever written. I salute you.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
That's right, brah. You go get your girl. She's waiting for you.

On another, more serious, note, you have perfectly captured exactly what sex between two damaged people would be like. There are no fireworks, there are no horizons. It is natural, and you've written it /perfectly/. Here's to hoping that the second time's the charm.
V-quez chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Your story is perfect. It is the best Nejiten story I have ever read and to be honest I've read alot. This story has me going through phases of emotions every time I read it. It is akward but so truthful. For me this story's honesty that gives it its seperating factor. Thank you so much for writing this.

Oh and btw the part where Neji is asking Tenten to help him with the postions always makes me laugh. Why? Because Gai is in the backround saying, "Listen to the hum of the universe around you as its energies penetrate your unconscience being!" XD
Returned chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
love it :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Very nice fic.
untouchable hexing witch chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This was so odd...but yet so good. It was interesting to read a fic with this kind of intimacy where neither knew what they were feeling. I enjoyed this a lot, thanks for the great read :)
MomoMokuba chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Best NejiTen fic out there. I love your writing, you should write more!
Noodles chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
wow.
I have literally no words other than that.
just... wow.
emachookie chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Thank the Lord something like this has been writen.

I sometimes see rape fics and usually, it's unreal. No woman who is almost raped or raped will agree to sex a few hours or days later without any form of trauma, except for whores maybe.

I can't really say that I loved Neji here. Still, it's fitting, he's awkward and weird and slightly angsty. I've never really encountered this kind of situation where someone gets raped (thank my lucky stars) so I think I can't really fully appreciate the themes here.