Reviews for On Sex
naash chapter 3 . 4h
This fic was strange but so good. I mean it's really realistic and it's funny and awkward.

I love how neji ten over analyze things and they are still in Character.
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/21
I really admire your story! I love how you managed to keep sense of realistic atmosphere. There are many of too sweet fluffs and many angst stories but I like yours more, becouse it's serious and sweet at the same time. Thank you for great reader's experience!

BTW: I really love the thought, that most good ninja are really brave and really fucked up! LOL
Seor chapter 3 . 3/7
if anyone ever asked me to describe romantic love, i'd probably link them to this fic

on the other hand, i was reading the part where nejis having the... discussion with his uncle AND I WAS GIGGLING OUT LOUD. IN PUBLIC. THANKS
Seor chapter 2 . 3/7
i actually love how realistic and non-romanticized this story is, it just adds to an overall sense of authenticity and believability
Seor chapter 1 . 3/7
i quite love your story telling and character building already
recey2010 chapter 3 . 2/13
Amazingly beautiful story !
iam schadenfreude chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Wow! Respect... just plain and utter respect to this story.. giving it a title that would make people assume a lot of kinky and dirty and pure unadulterated sex is just brilliant. Again, WOW!

And im out.
Deleque chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Wow. Just wow. You have no idea how many times I've needed to hide my head in my pillow and just wheeze and yell, because I just can't believe they're so blunt about such an embarrassing thing, omg. This is a really well structured story. Similar to Neji, I have... "mixed feelings" about the whole ordeal. On on hand, it's stimulating, but on another, it's awkward and hard to get into it. The fact that such an emotion could be reflected in myself, the reader, as well, is refreshing and impressive. In short, great job!
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
The most uncomfortable moments are actually the most memorable moments that clearly stand out in this story that's told so unbelievably well. From "the talk" with his Uncle Hiashi, the gift of the position book, to the final battle where all the pent up tension and revelation occurs, this story never stops delivering something unexpected. How fitting they end up together.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
You have command over capturing awkwardness down very, very well. The comfort level at which you paint the characters with these situations is nothing short of amazing. The acceptance of what is being said helps paint a picture of how close they are. It's not an easy subject to tackle and the complexities of which you've painted into the picture really help to draw the reader in.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
The seamless blend of background before the big question is asked, sort of makes sense of the shock that's felt when it comes tumbling out. The way it's taken so nonchalantly is a tribute to your expertise in timing and presentation. You had me squirming and obviously the characters had more control of of the moment!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
OMG...I just read Hiashi trying to give Neji...'The Talk'...i cant-the giggles...oh god the awkwardness of this story kills me
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
okay so i just have to say, that this fic was SOOOOO amazingly written. it's incredibly realistic, and that's the main charm - not to mention that you write the characters so endearingly. i just wow. this has got to be my favorite nejiten fic of all time. (even with that kinda sad ending!)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
I say this with the utmost sincerity: you are incredibly talented.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Okay, one: Scary!Gai is FUCKING TERRIFYING.

And two: this is the best goddamned NejiTen fic ever written. I salute you.