Reviews for Kitty & Jubilee: The Witch Files
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Hi good job now put more magic in it.
Maybe add them finding a basic spell book to study
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I like it
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
I just started reading this story tonight, and it's amazing. I love Jubilee/John stories, and there are very few out there that are any good. This one is great. The interesting plot and Kitty/Jubilee friendship parts are just icing on the cake.

I see you haven't updated in.. 4 years. This makes me sad. I really do hope you find time to finish this story! It's way too good to be left incomplete.
cajun-beauty chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
I really like this, especially all of the dabbling in magic. I do hope some good comes out of the aforementioned dabbling.
Crysofinx chapter 7 . 9/11/2003
very nice. are you going to finish it?
Duke Storm chapter 7 . 4/1/2003
Well, thank the Gods you're not considering becoming a Wiccan. Those people get on my nerves. Witchcraft doesn't have to have anything to to with Wiccanism, like many people seem to think. Wiccan magic is just a certain style, there are many others.

Your story is very good. I'm impressed that you did some research instead of just blindly writing about magik, like some do. I found your story very entertaining. Please write more!
Lachriel chapter 7 . 9/14/2002
Wow, cool story. You watch "Charmed?" Its a very interesting show, even if it /has/ gotten really wierd lately. Anyroad, please post more.
RaeLynn Skye chapter 7 . 9/13/2002
Mmmm, wow...i had almost forgotten about this story, but :) am very glad you have written a new chapter! yay! *sings and is happy* What I Want is actually back up, so if you want to read it...*begs* that'd be cool. And I love the way you used dialogue in this chapter, it was coolio in the coolest way!
Debster chapter 6 . 9/8/2002
Wow, this is turning out to be an awsome story. But, umm, where's the rest of it... (: I love the way this is turning. The Jubilee St. John bits were the best, I actually snapped at my roomie when she tried talking to be during that part. Anyway,

WRITE MORE! NOW! PLEASE, I'm begging here.
MoonFairy chapter 6 . 7/21/2002
Very good! I love it! Please continue!
Rachel chapter 4 . 6/1/2002
very cool
RaeLynn Skye chapter 6 . 5/30/2002
Hehehe, wow! i was mentioned in your Notes, I feel so special...thanks for reading the story, i swear that it will be revealed who it is in the chapter which i will hopefully upload today...hopefully. *smiles big* This is a great story, and i really like how it's going, romance and all, it's quite cool and quite nice, and it makes me happy to see that people who aren't witches aren't prejudiced as much as they seem...yay! Keep writing, I want to know what happens. And if you want any info on Wicca, though I'm not way too knowlagable on the subject...no hp or anything, i can probably tell you stuff.
Lady Shadowfire chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Your story is getting pretty good. Be waiting for more.

Oh, and Enigma, you don't have to be Wiccan to be a witch. As long as you remember that all witches should follow the Three-fold Law (though some don't) you'll do fine as any kind of witch you want to be.
Verthril chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
Yay more! Looking forward to the next chapter as always, and eager to find out what's going on.
Rachel chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
OH MY GOSH! You hav got to keep writing this! It is so good!