Reviews for Texting Conversations: Lestrade and Sherlock
To-The-Barricade chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Great!
To-The-Barricade chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
This is so awesome! It's incredibly in character too.
To-The-Barricade chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
:-)
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Please update soon. I think this is really amusing. I can see the two going at it.
GallifreyIreland chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I'm not quite sure why...but I found this incredibly entertaining XD
polychloride chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
awesome! Sherlock's a teensy ooc, but I love it O3O
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I really like this story! Loved the last line of this chapter. XD

Please update soon!
Archea chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
I love their banter here! And, though I don't know if that was intentional, Lestrade's reminder about an animal taking care of another animal's young rings a bell about his being a sort of father substitute for Sherlock. Love his patience and humour.

I hope there'll be more! What about having them text about some other ACD cases, the Hound, the Adler case, or Moriarty himself? (I can picture Sherlock texting L from Reichenbach to ask for data about waterfalls and corpses dragged along currents and don't tell John, I'm supposed to be dead too.)
DarthJackie chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Sherlock, being a man of science, I would think would take the evolutionary approach to the chicken and the egg. This was an actual question on one of my Evolutionary Biology tests. The answer was the egg, since an ancestor of the chicken would lay the egg that would become the modern chicken...but this is a little deep, I think.

Excellent chapter. Very funny! :) I love how Lestrade doesn't let "I don't think about it" be an answer.

Can't wait to see more. Can't help you with a case, I got nothin'. If I think of anything, I'll let you know.
Archea chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Oh but you can't stop here - I want to know Sherlock's answer to Lestrade's last text!
AilenNinja chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Life's most pressing questions?

Hmmm... ANGST! (sorry, angst is my favorite genre)

I really thoroughly enjoy your story. I find it interesting and quite entertaining. Humorous, indeed!
Archea chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Nice job! I liked your take on the Sussex vampire.
Vanidot chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Well it's not as funny as the last I read but on the whole not bad. I like the cat did it angle instead of always blaming the poor butler. :-)
BlinkingAngel chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Love! This was too fun. Looking forward to the next story!
Gen chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Why does this remind me of my own conversations? Ha, ha. This was entertaining.