Reviews for Texting Conversations: Mycroft and Sherlock
GO PERCICO chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I LAUGHED WAYYY TOO HARD ON THE "Piss off, Mycroft" bit!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
These are brilliant. Why don't you post more? _
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Did I mention these are hilarious?
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014 do realize that Greg Lestrade and George Lucas have the same initials, don't you? :-P
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Fics in script or chat form are not allowed on FFn, so please either rewrite your story "Texting Conversations: Mycroft and Sherlock" to dialogue or remove it and repost it to another site.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
aw how cool! :D
carlagodfrey chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I love this, it's very humorous, gr8 brother banter too, well done! :-)
Pergjithshme chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! This fic est awesome. ;)
CatInFrance chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ha, very funny! You write Sherlock and Mycroft perfectly. "The most disused room", clever. I can see it happening.
BloodyRosie chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
i love it
it's very funny
BlinkingAngel chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I'm worried, why do I not remember this conversation? Thanks for posting though, as always.

Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
It's so hard to put together a good texting fic but I'd say that you definately hit the nail on the head with this. Mycroft, Sherlock, and Lestrade are all absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for this!
Daughter of Poseidon014 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I can not find led trade and Sherlock. :l I really want to read it too. Well I am absolutely envious of the awesome friends you have! Well I loved the text conversation! I can see this happening ,text wise, between Mycroft and Sherlock. Hopefully you can update this soon!

doctorcoffeeboy chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Thought I'd return the favour and do a bit of reviewing.

you make a fantastic Mycroft, and everyone is perfectly in character. Well done indeed!

loulouflowerpower chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
more it was really funny