Reviews for More Wonderful Than Cute
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I also think that Morinaga's work was the best yuri out there. It's a wonder how it never got a chance to step out of paper. I mean, aside from the genre it's a lot better than some serialized fanservice anime out there.
And yeah, i like your fanfic.
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was a nice ending.

By the way, the manga ended with them as an official couple at ushio's brothers wedding where they get to ring the bell proclaiming their love for each other to all. I do agree the story was slow, but ending it with them coming together is fine since that was the point of the story. I do like MS. Milk's story too.
Thanks for the story!
comintrix chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Im pretty sure the last few translated chaps are findable nowadays just fyi. I personally like that they dragged it. Really the story had a lit to duo with sumi finding who she was and getting to a good place before she was truly ready to confess and be with kazama. Same for kazama. As such, they appreciated it far more when they finally got each other. Its why its slice of life and not just romance.

That said, I really liked your take on it! I think you chose a great moment for it, you handled it well, your writing overall is quite nice! If you do write more, id love to read!
UhhIdontknow chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great story, and Mangafox has chapters 1-51 translated into english.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
please keep writing, i loved it. .
FishSlayer chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hoo-rah for some Sasameki Koto fanfiction! D However it was short, and the characters were a bit OOC...but I'm glad it exists anyhoo. _
D-Wadegurl chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
cute :)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now, THIS...was...X3

SO...freakin'...S-W-EET! *A*

But regarding your author's notes at the start, well, I think you got it all wrong. 'Cuz there IS a tearful confession, but there IS a kiss. There's at least 2. And Sumika goes apesh-t looking for their friends, who are all hiding behind a table. LOL It's all in chapter 53.

But still!

This was just S-W-EET beyond words! X3 Oh yeah, and I totally say: update, update, update! :D Have Sumika and Ushio experience life as a couple! Please? *O*

So, for now I'll say: