Reviews for Forget Me Not
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
i hope you write more about delena soon!
lulujay chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
DELICIOUS!
lulujay chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I am totally sucked in with this first chapter!
Jadeskirt chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I could not stop reading! Wow, how I love this story!
Wendy chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
This review is for the whole story. I simply loved it! This is exactly how I imagine Damon would fuck. You nailed him, so to speak!
Missy chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
SO DAMN GOOD!

here's hoping you write DE again soon!
BurningDownTheBridges chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
This is an amazing story... Thank you so much for writing it! 3 x
Nephtys Rayesh chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
So lovely! It's so nice to read a realistic story where the blood-part isn't concealed. that is THE most existential part of Damon and I always thought that if Elena really loves Damon (or Stefan in TVD) she at least has to give him her blood or become a vamp herself.
maarit chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
I so enjoyed this story, thank you so much. I think you write Damon very well.
siberia21 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Different from what Ive read just like your other fic Dance with Me. Youve got me after reading the first part of the first chapter. I am not enthusiastic any more when I see someone used THE scene as a starting point BUT this was new and I love it.

I liked Stefan /Katherine twist and even Bonnie on the phone with Elena.

I loved how Elena pushed Damon by "Talk, talk, talk. Is that all you Salvatores can ever do?" after the biting Katherine comment from him.

I am amazed how you can get from emotinal and melancholic to sexy as hell with a hint of darkness in a second. From Elena being loyal to Stefan, then betrayed, not even having time being heartbroken - to really being with Damon in such a short time passed in your story AND it doesnt feel unrealistic or forced or OOC... UNBELIEVABLE!

Thank you for sharing and I really hope for more from you.
Kay8abc chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I loved it. I really liked Elana's thoughts on the differences between the two, especially the line, "And he's the one everyone calls reckless and savageā€¦."
nina chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
wow!

This is hands down the best delena fic I've ever read!

The way You bring his love across absolutely believable without reducing him to a wuss ;-)
Hotpatutie chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I read it in one fell swoop, couldn't put it down, then I read it again. It was beautiful, you deserve a million reviews, do gorgeous. I think you captured Damon especially well, and I love how she shows him unconditional trust at the end, how she rationalises how different he really is from his brother.. Now if only the writers took a page out of your book!...Please come back soon :)
BadBoysAreBest chapter 6 . 11/27/2011