Reviews for Phoenix Soldier
Red Death chapter 1 . 5/24
This makes no sense. Plus it's illegal because of the posted copyrighted lyrics.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 4/24
Nice really nice! Please writte some more soon.
harrysowl chapter 4 . 3/29
To bad you lost your muse for this story...
Moon Goddesss chapter 4 . 3/16
Please continue this story. Not enough Hotaru fics out there
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 3/14
Well, that conversation with Saturn helped me understand the Sailor Moon timeline.

I really hope you update
Wishfull-star chapter 4 . 3/6
this is an amazing story I cant wait for more:)
Syafiq chapter 4 . 1/13
Update this story pls
killer4853 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
update
Natsuko Nishi chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
This is another well-written Sailor Moon crossover story. I love how you have Hotaru as Harry. The star phoenixes were a nice touch to bridge the gap between the two canons. The S season was always one of my favorites. I would love to see the chaos Hotaru and Saturn stir up at Hogwarts. I just know that this is going to be a great story.
willowskeith chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
A good story so far!
link1211 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
sweet
SnowWolf43 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
hello first off i woul;d like to thank you for makeing this and the other harry potter storie were lilly is from snother plante and had the power of the caos scout crystal inside her and past onto her son. I would like tosee both of this contnie and notbeleft at the wayside.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Awww... -sulks- more please?! I want to know what happens to dumbdumb!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Another fantastic story that has obviously been abandoned given that it has been over a year since it was updated YOU FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE, AS THE BANE OF READERS AND WRITERS EVERYWHERE YOU DESERVE TO BE TORTURED AS SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY AS POSSIBLE ONLY TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY WITH NO ESCAPE (WHERE YOU OBVIOUSLY BELONG) WITH THE REST OF YOUR WRETCHED DESPICABLE KIND!
Pikachu79 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I really enjoy reading this story again and hope that you'll be able to continue this great story!