Reviews for For You, I Will
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

Imprints might be one of the most fucked-up plot devices in the history of writing. And the fact that they're hailed as ROMANCE?

Fuck. No.
TsurugisFlame chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Call me twisted, but I would certainly like to read more of this.
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was awesome! Why couldn't you have written Twilight?
RitaChaCha chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I forgot to sign in! Here is my review:

This was brilliantly written! I am in awe.

I'm adding it to my favorites because I think all FF readers should read it (before crying in a corner about how horrific it was).

Bravo. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was brilliantly written! I am in awe.

Bravo. Thanks for writing and sharing.
nanayoung chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This. Is . Horrifying.

My GOD.

Just...

Wow.

Dude, I don't think i can favorite this. I do NOT want this on my list of favorites.

It's an... interesting fic but...

God.
kapuis chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Excellent fic.
This fic is awesome and very dark.
I would like to read a sequel with the Cullen's reaction when they learn that the pack is dead. I wonder also if Melanie will want track down Seth and Leah
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
FUCK EMBRY NO
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
WOW, what a powerful story! It really demonstrates the loss of freedom of will that comes with imprinting.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Holy F-ing S-t.
Hearing their screams, imagining that, [The Breaking] was not fun and it hit a bit too close to home for me.

I think I'm going to bed. I'm probably not going to favorite this either. Simply out of principle or rather what few I have left regarding fanfiction. You raise a good point... when the people are raging pyschopaths/sadists. Or are really, really, really messed up.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Here after your BD Sporking.

Holy crap this is disturbing and creepy, and so well written. I loved that last line.
Commander chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is one of those brilliant stories that you can only read once. Truly horrifying, twisted, and yet the all-too-logical conclusion of what would happen if a werewolf imprinted on a thoroughly messed-up person. You've somehow managed to make the Twilight series a thousand times creepier than it already was, if that was possible.

Very well-done! My hat's off to you for this amazingly scary story.
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
weirdest thing I've ever read but well written and kinda intriguing
MidnightWolf191 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This story is very well written. I loved that you put the imprinting in its true light. Many people would call this disgusting, sick, twisted, and cruel, I would too. But I'm sooopo happy that you didn't do the whole mushy, pedophile thing that most fanfics do. I love it just hoping you understand that. B·)
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This story is sick and is wrong on so many levels - but the worst part is that it COULD be plausible! My respect to you.

TQ