Reviews for For You, I Will
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This story is sick and is wrong on so many levels - but the worst part is that it COULD be plausible! My respect to you.

TQ
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Why are you so awesome? This really stands out in the midst of those pedowolf!stories. I like how slowly, but surely Melanie shows her true colors, but by then, Embry can't do anything about it.
It points out a huge gaping flaw in the imprint!thing amidst the other gaping flaws.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was somewhat creepy. I haven't read Twilight to know if it was accurate or in-character, but very interesting.
Dizzy Up The Dingo chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was the most frightening, disgusting, sickening, most twisted collection of words I have ever read, especially based on someone else's work - and, I must say, you did it BRILLIANTLY. My very soul is disturbed by this fic, to the point where I truly don't know which way is up. I'm not certain whether to applaud you or be worried that you could come up with this in the first place. :)

We all know Meyer is too vapid and cotton-candy to come up with something on these levels, but the fact that you pulled this from HER canon and HER concept of imprinting, without being OOC or changing anything about it, merely extrapolating on a thouroughly canon plot point...*shudders*

Excellent, if stomach-crampingly disturbing and horrifying.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
O.O
A chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Yes, this is the kind of imprinting I agree with. To me, these are the horrible implications of imprinting. Thank you so much. I've gotten a bit sick of all the stories where Jacob or Quil are just pedophiles.
GingerSnapDragons chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
omg ._.

uh. while that was an interesting take, i think i just lost my sanity. ;_;
Screaming person chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
!

Ah, ah, ah!

That was horrible. (&perfect)
EmmaCorneliaHart chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'dI'd thought a lot of things were messed-up about imprinting, but this is something I hadn't thought of yet... Not sure if I'm horrified or intrigued, but it was interesting and well-written.
Nicole-Lyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so incredibly disturbing that I almost didn't finish. I was kind of hoping that Embry would notice that his true love was a psycho bitch, but apparently not. And now both of them are some of the most jacked up in the head psycho killers ever-like Patrick Bateman levels. It's very tragic on Embry's side, but there's only so much he could do before you stop feeling bad for him too.

All in all, a fantastically written, terrifying look at the implications. Emphasis on the terrifying.
random reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I found impinting a bit creepy, but I *never* thought about anything like this... Almost missed my bus reading this, lol
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was brilliant, chilling, and a long-overdue counterpoint to all the fics depicting Wolves as creepy pedophiles.

"And he would do anything for her—be anything for her. He was whatever she needed him to be, whether that was a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.

Or a killer."

I think this is brilliant because it is exactly what the imprinting mechanic is in canon. And it is also what all the Wolves-as-creeps fics always seem to completely ignore, or at the least grotesquely distort, so they can have imprints as the victim.
Jeldaly chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is wonderfully written and damn awful at the same time. This is horrifying stuff! In a good way!
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
When I started reading, I was smiling and thinking about how sweet it was that Embry and the rest of the pack accepted Melanie so easily, flaws and all. And then you developed her character more. I wanted to yell at Embry for putting up with her abuse, but then I realized that HE HAD NO CHOICE. Because the whole imprinting thing specifically PREVENTED him from doing so. And the fact that Melanie knew that and was STILL manipulating him and using him to fulfill her sick desires just pissed me off more. This fanfiction was absolutely brilliant, and I really wish Stephenie Meyer would read this to see just how disturbing her imprinting concept is if you REALLY think about it. Good job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh...my...

I don't really know where to start with this. This is a really interesting fic. I mean...the scariest thing about it is that it is completely plausible. I mean...gosh! I really like that you went *there* and looked at what could happen in imprinting, given certain circumstances (and a good ol' dose of crazy).

This was extremely well written, and the last line gave me chills. Also, I want Melanie to die. Horribly. She's awful, but that's the point of the story, I know. Haha. It's just...man! There's so many thoughts running through my head after reading this.

Anyway, brilliant writing. Hope to read more from you!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »