Reviews for For You, I Will
This. Is . Horrifying.

My GOD.

Just...

Wow.

Dude, I don't think i can favorite this. I do NOT want this on my list of favorites.

It's an... interesting fic but...

God.
kapuis chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Excellent fic.
This fic is awesome and very dark.
I would like to read a sequel with the Cullen's reaction when they learn that the pack is dead. I wonder also if Melanie will want track down Seth and Leah
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
FUCK EMBRY NO
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
WOW, what a powerful story! It really demonstrates the loss of freedom of will that comes with imprinting.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Holy F-ing S-t.
Hearing their screams, imagining that, [The Breaking] was not fun and it hit a bit too close to home for me.

I think I'm going to bed. I'm probably not going to favorite this either. Simply out of principle or rather what few I have left regarding fanfiction. You raise a good point... when the people are raging pyschopaths/sadists. Or are really, really, really messed up.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Here after your BD Sporking.

Holy crap this is disturbing and creepy, and so well written. I loved that last line.
Commander chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is one of those brilliant stories that you can only read once. Truly horrifying, twisted, and yet the all-too-logical conclusion of what would happen if a werewolf imprinted on a thoroughly messed-up person. You've somehow managed to make the Twilight series a thousand times creepier than it already was, if that was possible.

Very well-done! My hat's off to you for this amazingly scary story.
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
weirdest thing I've ever read but well written and kinda intriguing
MidnightWolf191 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This story is very well written. I loved that you put the imprinting in its true light. Many people would call this disgusting, sick, twisted, and cruel, I would too. But I'm sooopo happy that you didn't do the whole mushy, pedophile thing that most fanfics do. I love it just hoping you understand that. B·)
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This story is sick and is wrong on so many levels - but the worst part is that it COULD be plausible! My respect to you.

TQ
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Why are you so awesome? This really stands out in the midst of those pedowolf!stories. I like how slowly, but surely Melanie shows her true colors, but by then, Embry can't do anything about it.
It points out a huge gaping flaw in the imprint!thing amidst the other gaping flaws.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was somewhat creepy. I haven't read Twilight to know if it was accurate or in-character, but very interesting.
Dizzy Up The Dingo chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was the most frightening, disgusting, sickening, most twisted collection of words I have ever read, especially based on someone else's work - and, I must say, you did it BRILLIANTLY. My very soul is disturbed by this fic, to the point where I truly don't know which way is up. I'm not certain whether to applaud you or be worried that you could come up with this in the first place. :)

We all know Meyer is too vapid and cotton-candy to come up with something on these levels, but the fact that you pulled this from HER canon and HER concept of imprinting, without being OOC or changing anything about it, merely extrapolating on a thouroughly canon plot point...*shudders*

Excellent, if stomach-crampingly disturbing and horrifying.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
O.O
A chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Yes, this is the kind of imprinting I agree with. To me, these are the horrible implications of imprinting. Thank you so much. I've gotten a bit sick of all the stories where Jacob or Quil are just pedophiles.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »