Reviews for For You, I Will
GingerSnapDragons chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
omg ._.

uh. while that was an interesting take, i think i just lost my sanity. ;_;
Screaming person chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
!

Ah, ah, ah!

That was horrible. (&perfect)
spawater chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'dI'd thought a lot of things were messed-up about imprinting, but this is something I hadn't thought of yet... Not sure if I'm horrified or intrigued, but it was interesting and well-written.
Nicole-Lyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so incredibly disturbing that I almost didn't finish. I was kind of hoping that Embry would notice that his true love was a psycho bitch, but apparently not. And now both of them are some of the most jacked up in the head psycho killers ever-like Patrick Bateman levels. It's very tragic on Embry's side, but there's only so much he could do before you stop feeling bad for him too.

All in all, a fantastically written, terrifying look at the implications. Emphasis on the terrifying.
random reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I found impinting a bit creepy, but I *never* thought about anything like this... Almost missed my bus reading this, lol
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was brilliant, chilling, and a long-overdue counterpoint to all the fics depicting Wolves as creepy pedophiles.

"And he would do anything for her—be anything for her. He was whatever she needed him to be, whether that was a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.

Or a killer."

I think this is brilliant because it is exactly what the imprinting mechanic is in canon. And it is also what all the Wolves-as-creeps fics always seem to completely ignore, or at the least grotesquely distort, so they can have imprints as the victim.
Jeldaly chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is wonderfully written and damn awful at the same time. This is horrifying stuff! In a good way!
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
When I started reading, I was smiling and thinking about how sweet it was that Embry and the rest of the pack accepted Melanie so easily, flaws and all. And then you developed her character more. I wanted to yell at Embry for putting up with her abuse, but then I realized that HE HAD NO CHOICE. Because the whole imprinting thing specifically PREVENTED him from doing so. And the fact that Melanie knew that and was STILL manipulating him and using him to fulfill her sick desires just pissed me off more. This fanfiction was absolutely brilliant, and I really wish Stephenie Meyer would read this to see just how disturbing her imprinting concept is if you REALLY think about it. Good job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh...my...

I don't really know where to start with this. This is a really interesting fic. I mean...the scariest thing about it is that it is completely plausible. I mean...gosh! I really like that you went *there* and looked at what could happen in imprinting, given certain circumstances (and a good ol' dose of crazy).

This was extremely well written, and the last line gave me chills. Also, I want Melanie to die. Horribly. She's awful, but that's the point of the story, I know. Haha. It's just...man! There's so many thoughts running through my head after reading this.

Anyway, brilliant writing. Hope to read more from you!
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Whoa. That was amazing. So dark and so true. I'm dying to know what happens next! Seriously this was one of the best fics I've read regarding imprinting.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Brilliantly written, so dark. Really showed how imprinting could be a terrible thing.
the.good.slytherin chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm so scared! but amazing story and your an amazing writer. Shes completely crazy but you made her perfectly for a psycho bitch 3
EchoRoses chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Brrrr! That girl is just...psychotic O_O Man she actually like watching things bleed? Ugh..damn. But I loved it all the same,it wasn't your typical 'lovey dovey' imprint story either,I liked how you added a darker side to imprinting bravo! *claps*
licensedtolive chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
You write so well. Too damn well.

To be honest I'd always wondered about this typical SMeyer loophole - yknow, if the imprint bound you to a person that doesn't shit sunshine and rainbows and cookies. But this really explored this concept and took it to a whole new level.

did I mention you're one of my favorite authors?
Thurdaynext chapter 1 . 12/14/2011