Reviews for For You, I Will
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
When I started reading, I was smiling and thinking about how sweet it was that Embry and the rest of the pack accepted Melanie so easily, flaws and all. And then you developed her character more. I wanted to yell at Embry for putting up with her abuse, but then I realized that HE HAD NO CHOICE. Because the whole imprinting thing specifically PREVENTED him from doing so. And the fact that Melanie knew that and was STILL manipulating him and using him to fulfill her sick desires just pissed me off more. This fanfiction was absolutely brilliant, and I really wish Stephenie Meyer would read this to see just how disturbing her imprinting concept is if you REALLY think about it. Good job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/11/2012

I don't really know where to start with this. This is a really interesting fic. I mean...the scariest thing about it is that it is completely plausible. I mean...gosh! I really like that you went *there* and looked at what could happen in imprinting, given certain circumstances (and a good ol' dose of crazy).

This was extremely well written, and the last line gave me chills. Also, I want Melanie to die. Horribly. She's awful, but that's the point of the story, I know. Haha. It's! There's so many thoughts running through my head after reading this.

Anyway, brilliant writing. Hope to read more from you!
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Whoa. That was amazing. So dark and so true. I'm dying to know what happens next! Seriously this was one of the best fics I've read regarding imprinting.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Brilliantly written, so dark. Really showed how imprinting could be a terrible thing.
the.good.slytherin chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm so scared! but amazing story and your an amazing writer. Shes completely crazy but you made her perfectly for a psycho bitch 3
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Brrrr! That girl is just...psychotic O_O Man she actually like watching things bleed? Ugh..damn. But I loved it all the same,it wasn't your typical 'lovey dovey' imprint story either,I liked how you added a darker side to imprinting bravo! *claps*
licensedtolive chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
You write so well. Too damn well.

To be honest I'd always wondered about this typical SMeyer loophole - yknow, if the imprint bound you to a person that doesn't shit sunshine and rainbows and cookies. But this really explored this concept and took it to a whole new level.

did I mention you're one of my favorite authors?
Thurdaynext chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awesome...creepy but awesome.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Holy shit. I've never found anything desirable/"lovey dovey" about imprinting, but this... this just makes imprinting even worse. Poor Embry :(

Fantastically written!
Sister-to-the-Queen chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
(The following is a review in play-by-play style, as introduced to me by Mick. It feels right for this, somehow.)

Oh yes, it's perfect, all right. As perfect as The Martian Chronicles' version of Green Bluff, Illinois.

Aaaand she's already creeping me out. Enjoys watching animals die in agony, does she? Eesh.

Not hard to see who's wearing the pants in this "relationship." Emotionally manipulative bitch.

Oh my God. ...uh, Embry? I hate to burst your imprint bubble, but don't you see anything /slightly/ freaky is this little sex game? Just slightly?

"Melanie and I were still figuring things out. But we've got it all worked out now."

It's true. Imprint comes in, brains go out.

And Emily? You should be happy you don't know anything about Melanie. She'd end up in the bonfire if you did, and you'd be dead.

Embry, you godforsaken idiot! What is the matter with you? Having your partner stab you when she's slightly miffed, cut into you during sex, and then f*cking /complain that the wounds she inflicts leave no marks/ is NOT a good thing! Are you getting this /at all/? *reads on* Oh, of course you don't. It's all your fault, because /you made her hurt you/, the poor darling. GAH!

And she "wants it to mean something"? Why do I get the feeling she's lived out this kink before, with former boyfriends?

...well. Well. You've done it now, Embry, you fool. Point of no return. It's all downhill from here.

And you /like/ that's it's going downhill, because it gets you Happy Time with your Lady Love. You sicken me to the bone, just as much as she does.

No, my dears, he's not fighting it at all.

Ah, yes, the beach. How can you stand there and say all those things, you miserable worm?

My apologies. You're not a worm at all. You're a cannibal dog.

Eighteen to twenty-five, brunettes, all female. Do I detect the influence of jealousy in Melanie's choices?

Embry? I want to put a gun to /your/ head, too.

Didn't love normally? GOT THAT RIGHT.

Somehow, this being in dialogue only makes it twice as horrible.

*covers face in hands* And you can sink lower still, I'm sure of it.

Embry, I could weep for the man you used to be, but I won't. My revulsion for what you've become is too deep for that.

Criminals. Don't. Matter. Much. 'Scuse me, I have to go shriek in outrage now.

"I don't want to die, Embry, I don't want them to hurt me-"

Rot in Hellfire, you sick monster. I'm sure they have special cells Down There for types like you.

And when you arrive Down There, which, Somebody willing, will be very soon, even the demons will be loath to look at you. Get ready for that.

To summarize, Das Mervin? This is one impressive study of a mental case, as fascinating as it's horrible, and I salute you. You said on LJ that you already have Melanie's history mapped out. Does that mean the story will continue?
Keniaia chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wonderful story but it was so, so, SO creepy. Creepy enough that, for once, I'm inclined to cling to Twilight canon, where there's no serial killers that get away scot-free-

Oh, wait. The Cullens are in there as well. Damn it.
Nerissia chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
*Closes eyes*

That was an excellent fic, and you are without doubt one of the best writers on this site...but I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep with the lights off tonight. I really hope the Twihards read this and get it through their heads just how utterly SICK imprinting is, for both sides.
Silver Tsarina chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh, God...

That was incredibly creepy. So creepy that I nearly didn't like it. Nearly. Because that was a logical extension of what SMeyer has offered up, and it was written brilliantly, so I'm definitely going to favour it.

I'm just never going to read it at night again.
empireofapples chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I didn't know how to react at first. Multiple times I was tempted to stop and go onto tue next story. But I kept wanting to see what happened next. I wanted to see where she was going to force him next. I kind of felt bad, because something like that could happen, imprint fiction or real life. I just depends on how codependent one is on another being.

In all, I enjoyed it, in a strangely sick and twist way.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I read a fic where the imprintee forced the imprinter to commit suicide but this story definitely take the cake. Melanie is straight up crazy and poor Embry can't say no.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »