Reviews for Hurricane
Alex Rangel chapter 1 . 2/2
This is the best thing ever!
midlifecrisses chapter 22 . 12/14/2019
So very happy I made time to read this. It was a wonderfully emotional ride. Loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2019
Ugh . so.. wow.. that was highly emotional. So good. So much angst I barely know what to do with. Love it though. #angstjunky

I'm sure I should be saying much much more, but I haven't got the words. This was hard to read and made me almost-cry a lot.. wonderful work.

Nev
Ali Scar chapter 22 . 8/10/2019
Sooooo glad I found this beautiful story. It was so emotional, so raw and so damn amazing! Thank you for writing it!
Sonderschein chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
This was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. I just couldn’t stop reading. Thank you for this fic. Now I’ll go and check out your other stuff ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
Omg I’m shOoOk
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2019
I reaallllyyy wish we could get Blaine’s point of view
Neftis99 chapter 22 . 7/17/2018
This is art, thank you so much
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
I guess I am a terrible parent because Amelia would not have been in trouble with me. That kid deserves to be punched!
JP chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Amazing story! Even the second time around. Thank You!
Knuth Archambault chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
Love it
VoyageAsia chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
This story has been on more Klaine fic rec lists than you can possibly imagine. Until now, I've avoided reading it...for reasons. But yesterday, I decided to take the plunge and it was the best decision ever. It's as heartbreaking as I thought it would be. But this chapter! When Kurt decides he's going to take Blaine home from the hospital - wow. You artfully wrote it so that I could really see how Kurt makes the decision to take Blaine home, and it is so damn convincing and emotionally powerful.

I know that you wrote this chapter over 4 years ago and I'm hoping you're still looking at reviews.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/17/2016
Awesome story.
huiukbjkk chapter 22 . 2/23/2016
This story was so, so gorgeous and absolutely heartbreaking. You're writing is tragically beautiful 3
DarrenColfer chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
Awe they will be okay. I really loved this.