Reviews for Hurricane
Knuth Archambault chapter 22 . 7/13
Love it
VoyageAsia chapter 3 . 3/22
This story has been on more Klaine fic rec lists than you can possibly imagine. Until now, I've avoided reading it...for reasons. But yesterday, I decided to take the plunge and it was the best decision ever. It's as heartbreaking as I thought it would be. But this chapter! When Kurt decides he's going to take Blaine home from the hospital - wow. You artfully wrote it so that I could really see how Kurt makes the decision to take Blaine home, and it is so damn convincing and emotionally powerful.

I know that you wrote this chapter over 4 years ago and I'm hoping you're still looking at reviews.
Awesome story.
speghettios chapter 22 . 2/23
This story was so, so gorgeous and absolutely heartbreaking. You're writing is tragically beautiful 3
DarrenColfer chapter 22 . 1/22
Awe they will be okay. I really loved this.
DarrenColfer chapter 11 . 1/19
Holy shit! I have read this before but every time I would search for a story this kept popping up so I said screw this I'm reading it again lol and now I can't stop! I love it!
blainesbum chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
I've probably read this story 10 times (maybe more). It's like a warm blanket on a cold grey day; it's comforting in a crazy way seeing as the majority of the time my heart is broke . The story is so beautifully written and the characters are so deep. Honestly one of the best klaine fics ever written; one for the records to remember always or whatnot lol. Honestly I just wanted to tell you how much I love the story ️
teilo chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
Wow! I just plowed thru this story because I couldn't stop reading...The angst was unbelievably painful to read and I thought you did an amazing job of making this story seem "real." Loved it :)
Your Potato chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
This is the second time I've read this and I love it. Amazing work :)
Sav chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
This story is hella well done.
Firerosemon chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
I was crying nearly every chapter, haha.
Amazing fic!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
Raw and so so sweet. Loved it!
Twitchy Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
See full review on Tumbler (The Honest Blurt).
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
That wa actually the best fanfiction I've ever read. Thanks you
shaygirl61 chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Wow that was amazing. Thank You so much for this story. I actually felt my heart break a little whilst reading this second was so so happy about the ending.