Reviews for Love Alone
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 26 . 10/30/2017
This story is so much more amazing than you've ever given yourself credit for having written something very worthwhile reading!

I hope someday you really do come bac to fan fiction and finish it!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
To Harry Potter's Infinity!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2017
Will bella let emmett back in?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Bella feeds on animals right?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
Does she miss emmett? What two wolves were killed?
SilverontheRose chapter 26 . 7/17/2017
This is a wonderful story, and I have to say that I hope someday you come back, if only to wind it up. However, four years is a long time, and life ever changing. Hope real life treats you well, and you keep writing, whether you publish it or not, because you have a gift.
GeezerWench chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
They have to get over this aversion to killing humans thing. Animals are the true innocents-not humans.

And one would think if you're not always thirsty/starving, it would lead to more clear thoughts. Unlike Edward who fucked up so often ... The boy couldn't think his way out of a paper bag. Prime example of how stupid animal blood makes them.
GeezerWench chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
So because Bella's nose is out of joint, she's going to risk the lives of herself, Aro, and the Volturi, so she can stomp her foot, stick out her lip, and pout as the flames consume them all. All because SHE should be the only one to protect Aro.

what? Is she 12?

She's going to get everyone killed because of her own pride? Pride goeth before a fall, and all that.

'Course, that verse has a couple of meanings, but we'll use this one here. Fitting.
SilverontheRose chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
Thought I'd help you on two words you continually mix up. Both are like the conundrum of the century to most fanfic writers, so many of us get them wrong! ;)

Boarder vs border - a boarder receives food for an agreed upon price. A border is the edge or boundary between things or places.

Withering vs writhing - withering is shriveling up, i.e. the plant withered and died. Writhing is to make continual twisting and squirming movements or contortions.

Okay, ready to continue reading. Enjoying the story so far!
sandra moore chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
please update soon i love this story.
Tee Hill chapter 25 . 4/22/2016