Reviews for Circus Dreams
Convenient Alias chapter 11 . 7/20
Interesting fic about Dick's psyche. Good choice of Mgann as the outside pov, too.
The Mishmosh Bird chapter 3 . 7/20
Okay, you've tempted me. I'll go ahead and take a crack at this representation business.
Hmmm... I'll have to go with innocence, or maybe joy. But if that's the case, you've painted Robin's mindscape as a dark place indeed. Worse and worse ... never better.
Wonderful story so far, I'm eager to read the rest of it.
Thank you for writing!
~Bird
staciezwang chapter 3 . 3/3
Cute and creepy and amazing!

Love your style.
Starspuzzle chapter 2 . 2/7
I think it would be better if Batman choose to decide abt M'gaan decision himself. Cause he do work things alone and it is his ward, his partner, Robin is not the Leaques. But thats just my thought, nice story so far.
jcselby chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
omg that so was so good
Hogwarts914 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
I'm so in love with this story, it is amazing!
WillowDragon chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
For accuracy, Robin's parents were Mary and John Grayson.
JSYK :)
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
This is a cool way of diving into Robin's past, and I like how you have it just being M'gann and Robin instead of all the team being there. It'll be like their little secret in the end of all the things that M'Gann has to see and go through to get Robin back (unless if Robin decides to tell the team) if I didn't have such a busy day planned, I'd stay home with a cup of tea and finish the rest of this. BUT on the plus side, I'll have something to finish reading tonight before bed :) I'm curious to see how M'Gann gets Robin to come back, it almost seems like he doesn't want too. I hope he does, the team wouldn't be the same without him!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Wow... That was- wow... AWESOME!
PainInSilence chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Is this the end? If its not please update soon!
Violently Red chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
OMFG THE FEELS. THE FEELS. IT WAS SO ASDFGHJKL! AMAZING!
Violently Red chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Wally! Nonono bby, awwwww. LOVE IT SO MUCH.
fluffykitty12 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
'Pleads' is not a noun; you want either 'pleading' or 'pleas.' Kaldur does not use contractions, his line should have read "he will be able to return".

Nice medical drama, though, and Wally's POV is pretty good.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Wow. This was wonderful. My one complaint would be that it isn't long enough, I'm sad it's over!