Reviews for Circus Dreams
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
This is a cool way of diving into Robin's past, and I like how you have it just being M'gann and Robin instead of all the team being there. It'll be like their little secret in the end of all the things that M'Gann has to see and go through to get Robin back (unless if Robin decides to tell the team) if I didn't have such a busy day planned, I'd stay home with a cup of tea and finish the rest of this. BUT on the plus side, I'll have something to finish reading tonight before bed :) I'm curious to see how M'Gann gets Robin to come back, it almost seems like he doesn't want too. I hope he does, the team wouldn't be the same without him!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Wow... That was- wow... AWESOME!
PainInSilence chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Is this the end? If its not please update soon!
Violently Red chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
OMFG THE FEELS. THE FEELS. IT WAS SO ASDFGHJKL! AMAZING!
Violently Red chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Wally! Nonono bby, awwwww. LOVE IT SO MUCH.
fluffykitty12 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
'Pleads' is not a noun; you want either 'pleading' or 'pleas.' Kaldur does not use contractions, his line should have read "he will be able to return".

Nice medical drama, though, and Wally's POV is pretty good.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Wow. This was wonderful. My one complaint would be that it isn't long enough, I'm sad it's over!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
I love this, it is so sweet yet it was very sad for a bit! :)
Queen Sound chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Good story, very deep
Tsukihara Fuyuko chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I just love this chapter! The darker side of Robin was practically perfect. Please tell me that you were thinking of the Court of Owls for that! It would've been too perfect then.

Overall your story is amazing and very detailed but not overly so. The characters are portrayed as they should to fit their role in the fic, great job!
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
I love this story! I always knew that Robin's subconscious would be freaky and horrible but you just put it into a whole new light. It was greatly described and it made sense even in all of the confusion. I love all of this!
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Meh, Robin is a BAT he probably knows already,
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
This was actually one of the best stories that I've ever read in regards to Robin's mind. Very enjoyable. Loved it. :)
Rubes99 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I love how you wrote this. I've only ever read one story when someone goes into someone else's mind before (in a different fandom) and this was waaaay better written.