Reviews for Falling!
ILoveNaLuSoMuch chapter 1 . 4/6
falling i think i'm falling for you I wish Yachiyo will say that to Satou. good job
The Mystery or piesareawesome chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So cuuute! I hope you can continue it!
KisshuHorseLove chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I wish this actually happened in the anime! That would have been perfect! I recently finished watching the anime and was a little angry that Satou and Yachiyo weren't together yet! But your fic made it all better! Awesome job, especially with the fluffiness! :)
Yatogirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is just too good! I mean why can't the author just put them together, oh yeah "no relationships allowed in this resturaunt or it'll cause trouble" even though it's sad it's funny at the sane how Jun has its hopes up think Yachiyo was giving him a confession which ended up being crushed when she though he has someone he likes! Please make more of theme!

Good job and Good luck

Ja'ne
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
beautiful writing :)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh that was just too cute! I found everyone really IC, which was great! The fluffyness of it was enjoyable as well 3
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was interesting! lol it even took me some time to understand what she meant -3- xD Its good that you portrayed that Yachiyo knew more than she lets on :D
PastaWar19 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I LOVE YOU.

Thanks for giving me another glimpse into my favorite pairing from Working! I enjoy what you did with Yachiyo and Jun. It really was romantic and heartful. :D

Good job! :)
Meepy chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was adorable ahhhhhhh. I really liked the little paragraph about Satou's attraction for her, since it's really not touched upon much in the original material, from what I've read (besides 'her looks' lol).

When does this take place? I assumed around after his 'confession' since there was the mention of some sort of love revelation, and he's not calling her by her given name. . . - but I'm not too sure.

I thought the characterization was well done. 8D Yachiyo was adorable Though I do agree that it's a little ooc for her to be fully aware of both their feelings since the main thing driving their relationship (or lack thereof) /is/ her unawareness.

and oh god is it bad that I can't imagine Satou smiling? orz That poker face is just too godly. He /better/ smile when he gets his girl though fffffffft.

So anyway, GJ! * U * I look forward to more Working! stories from you! :D Especially since this section is woefully empty. D:
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
SATODOKI. YES. YES. :,D

FINALLY. -heart-

Ugh why is this so incredibly sweet. LOL.

Hope you do more Satodoki ficcies. :D
FanFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Cute 3!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
cries waterfall

I think I need a tissue. Because this story was just...

YESSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSS, YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS! YACHIYO X SATOU FINALLY REALIZED, AND IT IS AMAZINGLY SWEET!

And whose hands could've been the ones to write it but momoxtoshiro's. Oh, I tell you, this is absolutely wonderful. Really, I loved it. Than kyou for writing a great story that does justice to the couple!
Rand0m-H0ttie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Super cute, and well written! Nice job! :)