Reviews for Confess to Me
Huppe18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Great story, great ending!
I just loved how you wrote Lillian in your story.
The story line was just adorable.
NellyPixit chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I SO LOVE DAT ENDING x'D

Whooho You made me grinning :D

PS: Wanna have a penguin as a guarddog, too D:
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ah flirty, funny and cute 3 What I loved the best was Lillian's personality and how she and Ash interacted with each other :D Great job!
theshadesofpemberley chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
One of my favorite stories! :) awesome job! Keep writing more ash and lillian please :)
Ding chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This had a very well thought out and a great story line but, your grammer could use alittle work though. I hope to see more of your storys in the near future, chow!
Hikari-chama chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Kyahaha So cute and funny! It's so lovable!
andIJDC chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
awe haha that was really cute :)
Pwnapple chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wahahahaha! xD Hilarious! AshxLillian ftw! *:.。. o()o .。.:*

I love the part where

"So, does this count as your confession?"

"Only if you tell me where my hat is."

AAAADORRRAAAABLEEE!

Ah, I just recently got the game for Christmas. My favorite Harvest Moon game so far!

( )
EpicNerd chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aw this is cute _

I'm not a big fan of Ash/Lillian but this story just makes me smile. It's cute. :)
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really like this. That was a beautiful read. :)
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awww, this was definitely one of the cutest stories that I've read recently! :D I really liked the way Ash and Lillian were in this story. It made me laugh, too.

It's nice to see an AshxLillian story. I like this pairing. Hopefully, in the future, you write more stories about this couple. Anyway, I think you did a great job with this story!
Ruphira chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aargh, I absolutely loved it! :D Ash's character was absolutely PERFECT, and Lillian was pretty adorable too! Love the whole "best friends into something more" thing, and how her friends set them up, and...all their lines were really good too xD "Who the hell are you?" made me crack up. :P

Also, I thought the added element of him being annoyed at her for moving away was creative too, and added depth to the story . excellent work, going on my favourites for sure! Keep it up :D
Vivid Tear chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sorry, I was too lazy to log in. I AM Vivid Tear, though.

This was so cute! I love how they ended up together at the end. My favorite couple is LillianxAsh, by far.

You seriously have to make more stories with this couple. I'll forever love you, I'm serious. ;3