Reviews for Thankful For A Brother Like You
jojospn chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
loved this! Excellent as always!
mandancie chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
i really enjoyed reading this. It was really good! :)
NualaSeamus chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I liked this, it was true to the characters and the relationship between Dean & Sam. :)
casammy chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Because of it I am charmed with the season 7 as which it has sammy's good doses in the physical and emotional pain and of some form dean has returned to be the overprotective big bro, always it is alert and taking care that neither nothing nor nobody damages to to sammy
ccase13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
I enjoyed this first season story and was glad to see them interacting with Pastor Jim and Caleb before they lost them for good.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Always love sick, even chronic sick Sam hoping for more and am super surprised Dean didn't take the kid to the hospital. I'd think with a fever he could pass anything Sam said off as delirium. Glad that this turned into a chapter fic too, love those longer stories. thanks Nicole. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Very, very good story. Love it!
wowzer chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
A love letter to Dean with some plot device Sammy, good to know Sam's good for something.
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
I miss the sweet simplicity that came with the first two seasons of Supernatural. But the guys have been through far too much to slip back into that kind of skin. I am, however, saddened that Dean's and Sam's relationship is far less of one looking out for the other and more of a 'team-thing'. Their relationship is colder, less reliant on one another. It's not as... I don't know how to say it... it's not as 'sweet' as when Sam needed Dean. I prefer Dean in the the role of big brother, the one who didn't flinch, who looked at things from a lighter perspective. I think RoboSam did more damage to their relationship than Sam's trip to Hell. Well... I think Sam's emotional invincibility (I've been to Hell, but I'm okay) has really pushed Dean aside and made him feel very useless.

Loved that you used Pastor Jim here. I think he would have been a very cool character in the series. Makes me wonder just how different things might have turned out had it been Bobby that was killed by demons and Pastor Jim to whom Dean and Sam went.

I love how you write Dean. :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Fabulous ending, awesome story! I LOVED this line:

"Don't leaveā€¦like Dad," he whispered, moving a hand blindly until he found the firm grip of the hand that Sam instinctively knew would always been there for him.

...Wow, so clear and stunningly phrased. Well done, Morgana! Excellent writing! :)
judyann chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I loved it! Another great story of yours and totally loved the last chapter! Now I want you to do one about the Benders since you mentioned them in some of your other stories lol!
twomom chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Loved it! Thanks so much!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Man, I just love the brotherly love! :D Sam and Dean really can't survive without each other. When Sam went to college, he could be on his own, because Dean was alive and out there. Dean would come if Sam needed him. To have Dean die, that is unacceptable, because then Dean would be GONE. Gone is what neither brother can deal with. No matter how angry they get with each other, that underlying love is always there.

Thanks for a great story about their love. :)
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Very nice. Gotta love these boys.
hotshow chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
This was a great story. Thank you.