Reviews for Blame it on the Vodka
together24x3 chapter 35 . 6/18
Awesome story! I loved it!
Tawny chapter 35 . 2/22
That was awesome!
RomanticlyXTragic chapter 35 . 1/9
This was so amazing, I wish there was more!
SettingSummerSun chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Kudos. Well done. This was a really great read. :)
Sinvisigoth chapter 35 . 8/21/2014
That was incredible, thank you so so much for an amazing story :)
horsegirl275 chapter 35 . 8/21/2014
I must say, usually i'm a Darcy/Bucky, or Darcy/Steve/Bucky girl, but this fic might have turned me. I LOVE it, wonderful, heart wrenching, laugh out loud (I might have scared my dog...) fabulous. Love this.
Sinvisigoth chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Currently trying very, very hard not to start laughing in the middle of the office at work. lol. This is awesome :D
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story it was a fun and entertaining look at Loki and Darcy. The relationship between them was superb, well done.
-FG
Ruby of Raven chapter 35 . 7/7/2014
Oh My Gosh! This was amazing and totally worth me blowing off my summer homework for a little longer. XD I loved this!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Please! Please! Please update! The wait is killer. *dying slowly*
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 35 . 6/24/2014
Loved it! This was an amazing story. I laughed so hard at the appropriate bits, especially the 'horny teenager' parts...that was hilarious. My heart completely broke (or dropped out of my chest) when the part about Pepper being decapitated came about...I was so relieved to find out she wasn't; you managed to make me realise how much I actually like Pepper with that scene. It was nice to know that Frigga was willing to play Tony's pseudo-adopted mother, that was really nice of her. This is a fantastic story and I really enjoyed it. I loved the pranks and hilarity just as much as I enjoyed the sad and action-filled parts. Thank you for writing such a wonderful, well-written piece of work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Keep up the fantastic writing. :)

Spirit x
Tina Powers chapter 35 . 5/15/2014
I found this story though another author who had favorited it, and I honestly sat here and read chapters 1-26 last night, slept than came right back to read the rest.
COULD NOT TEAR MYSELF AWAY.
You've done a brilliant job with this story. It should be a book, with pictures! I admire your skills and imagination. Off to read more stories from you!
sable2684 chapter 35 . 5/1/2014
Awesome story that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I liked the development of Loki as he became more comfortable around Darcy, the Avengers, and as he became more comfortable with himself. Thanks for a wonderful story!
jet911 chapter 35 . 4/20/2014