Reviews for The Birthday Gift
LetoAtreides chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'm dying from the sexiness! This way to wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I don't know what to say, except that I enjoyed this way more than I probably should! I am looking forward to checking out your other stories!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
What a wicked birthday! Love it.
MinervaRulez1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So, here I am, with Epithalamium withdrawal symptoms, and I decided to check your other stories. And, well, what can I say? WOW and more WOW. I'm not sure I can say anything more coherent than that.
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. It's hot, but you can see the love, as well.
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
J'adore ton histoire ! on ne trouve pas beaucoup de fanfiction de ce genre et je peut te dire que celle ci et dans mes préférés.

Je me demande bien ce qu'il y a dans cette pensine :p . Pense tu faire une suite ?

ADMM

I love your story! there is not a lot of fanfiction like this and I can tell you that this one and my favorite.

I wonder what's in the Pensieve: p. Think you make a sequel?
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I never would have imagined that two "old folks" making love could practically melt the computer screen, but I swear this one did! I have never read anything like it. Truly, this is unique, and watching both Minerva and Dumbledore lose all control is priceless. Thank you!
portkey chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
/He leaned in close to her ear and sent a shiver through her when he whispered, "I knew."/ That was so very sexy. Makes me want to beg for the backstory.

/He grinned at her. "Sore, are you?"

"A bit. I am seventy."

"And a day."

She threw a croissant at him./

And that was perfect. Loved this story!
kamehouse6 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Yeah! You write le sexy time like no other! Love the little stories around each section. Awesomeness!
Poison Dwarf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What a birthday present ?absolutely fucking brilliant,,,had me steaming like a witches cauldron,,,more!
rusty Fox chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Bloody hell lady this is terrific without being disgusting,,,this happens and done with love as it is here it is quite marvellous and very very erotic
MysticGelfling chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I should have read your other stories ages ago! This was so lovely. Well, not sure if lovely is the right word, more like "OMG! I need a ticket to the South Pole right now to cool down a little", but you know what I mean. Its obviously extremely hot, but there are bits of characterization, and history between the characters that I found lovely.
Kreacher's Peepers chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
What a story!

Not only for the lovely smut, but for the stories around each particular section too. Such fabulous writing - I shall just have to keep reading it to learn a few things (what a shame - phewf!).

Thanks for sharing.
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Whooohooo! Awesome fic! I'm so loving people who can write long, detailed, hot and heavy smutt pieces, is it just me, or is it a dying art?

Anyway, fabulous fic, very very well done, congratulations :)
Minnies daughter chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So good. I'm so wet.
Mysterious chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh this was so god damn sexy! I LOVED IT! You have a real gift, keep writing!