Reviews for Family
redashrose chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
love the relationship between Nickolas and Miho, she's like the coolest person in the movie! please update soon
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
when will this update
Nvts chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Nice Storyline you have going. I like how the story is part of the canon, instead of an original thread all over again. Did have to work to include Nik with Marv and John but I think the transition is pretty seamless. I think you have got the girls of old Town mostly down pat, although the impression i get of Wendy is one of a lovesick fool. Don't think I remember her as that.

Writing style fits the feel of Sin City, short and precise but grity. Your main character feels right at home with the other protaganists, which may be a good thing.

Couple of things I want to point out:
-Miko does not speak. but i think somebody told you that in the first chapter. I must admit I was a bit put off when I read that in the first chapter. ;)
-I occassionally find it hard to follow who is being referred to because of all the him, hers and pronoun heavy parts. Becomes a little more troubling when there is a group bigger than 2 people.

Apart from those minor quibbles, I think you have a solid plotline going here. Keeep up the good work
anon chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Glad you're back, man. Slow-coming as these chapters may be, I'm in it till the end. Nice job.
Age of Cosmos chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
i lvoe hserert oyo eirjyijq iyui er
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
yeah
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I really like your stories. Good plot and characters.
coldblue chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Please Update Soon. This story is too awsome.
coldblue chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Your stroy is awsome. I hope you contiune this story and Update as soon as possible.:)
ben chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
dammit, you can't leave us like this! D:
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Dude u seriously need to keep writing please ur works are sick
anon chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Wait...so you WILL eventually continue this, right? Please say you will. :(
Serendipity's tears chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Well then I guess i'll just have to wait! Don't forget us! _
Brandon chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
this story's fuckin' awesome! the characters are so faithfully written, as far as i can tell, and nikolas is fuckin' badass. he's the type of guy we all wanna be. you gotta keep updating this one.